+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 704 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member Brijesh is an unknown quantity at this point Brijesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    My self is my forex teacher... Because, I have get trading knowledge by reading articles online, and analyse charts of different time frames... then after, i was discussing with my some social networking friends regarding fundamentals of economy.. and at the end i learnt trading, I have get this type of training more than 3 months... I was daily 1 hour spent for learning trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So learn from your failure and earn more for getting more knowledge and experience so A trader must have to the virtue of patientskilled on forexhard working mentality a as In this business if trader have good experience then they can easily doing well if they follow their knowledge and experience rather than i think if any one have lot of experience about forex than he can make money easily only Owing to learn many technique I do visit many forex learning website

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member master660 is an unknown quantity at this point master660's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have learnt forex from difrent sides foroumn is my first teacher then babypis,com also good site for every trader aur i also helped from some seniors traders.. u can get help from thousand of sites free off cost . watch videos tutorials etc . these all stuff will help u to make a profitmaking trader

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can get an efficient tips only from experienced traders because they already have a lot of experience and has a lot of knowledge after all who has more experience he/she will earn money from Forex easily till indian forex forum is also a teacher for newcomers like me as well anyway i first learn from forum and forum is the my teacher

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-03-2014 at 05:44 PM ----------

Sir i think without teacher you can success in forex trading business but without experience you can not big success in forex trading business as well You can take hlep form Ebook you tube Online journal Forex instead of its your ability that how quick you pick the learning after all Most of us require the best knowledge about this work to get more benefits from this business and i am very excited when he teaches about i

Member drahmed is an unknown quantity at this point drahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    my pal is actually my personal foreign exchange instructor i acquired a lot more understanding of currency markets through my pal.. along with a carried out demonstration buying and selling based on this particular understanding as well as understand i'm the successfull investor.. i will state which my personal freind zahbi ullah is actually my personal instructor associated with trader

Member alinaqi is an unknown quantity at this point alinaqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it cost me nothing to learn forex because some of my very good friends encourged me to start learning about forex and they told me about this forum.i watched some videos and studied some websites to know what forex is actually.but to me the best teacher is forum itself because when i took part in discussion i learnt a lot fro the members

Senior Member rabia01 is an unknown quantity at this point rabia01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn at a college and i start a work in this platform.i agree my teacher,s lesson.i think that my teachers teaches us a good opportunities and a good work.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People leave this market without even thinking why they loss the money only Forex is the online business and it is the largest business all over the world with Then i motivate about Forex and involve Forex market then it is also the main pillar of getting profit in the forex business then i have no teacher for teaching me forex trading i heard about forex trading from my cousin and he told me how can i work in forex trading and some other things i learn from online

Senior Member Awais Jamil is an unknown quantity at this point Awais Jamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujy mera czn ne bs es k bry main btaia tha esa ek online beusins hota h us k bd main ne demo acount opan kia or youtupe se vedio dekha tha or ganto es k bry main net py serach krta tha tbi ja kr main es k bry main tran ho gya or kam shuro kia.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Succeeded very well but I can with more experience and knowledge become even better trader after all things are more clear when we learn things by experience that the experience can be owned by the continous hard work only after all Forex trading business is also difficult business so it business for must be great experience needed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 704 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)