+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 704 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by apt51083 View Post
    the principal educator for me was my companion he is an expert broker he however me on the right route in forex exchange then he furnish me with a great deal of features and books about forex which help me a ton in learning forex.
    I know the forex trading business of my college friends. At that time I visited his house and I saw he was busy looking at the chart and try to analyze price movements. I later learned little by little to him. As a result I could until now. not out also I learned from existing groups on social networking sites and some forums about forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    the principal educator for me was my companion he is an expert broker he however me on the right route in forex exchange then he furnish me with a great deal of features and books about forex which help me a ton in learning forex.

Senior Member podamw@outlook.fr is an unknown quantity at this point podamw@outlook.fr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main nayed as a forex kod as an indian fourm say or dosto say sikha hay or maray khayal main ap ka sb say bara teacher ap khud hou q k ap agear mnt krtay hou tou as main earning kr saktay hou nai tou loss kro gays !

Senior Member mukeshfx is on a distinguished road mukeshfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera koi forex teacher nahi hai aur dekha jaye to main forex khud se learn ki hai aur esme mera sabse jyada help karne wale indian-forex hai, agar main forum ko apna forex teacher kahta hu to koi galat nahin hai kyoki yahi to humen forex shikhata hai.

Senior Member asim00 is an unknown quantity at this point asim00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend introduce me to forex and he was my teacher i learn from him and now doing on my own and making money in forex i is good business we need to use proper strategy

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir mari forex trading ki teacher hai s market ki demo account or yaha par posting site yani ke forex forum , kuk yaha par hi ham apne trading ki sare learning ko hasil karti hu , is forum se ham sare information ko hasil kar sekte hai or demo practice karke trading karne ki knowledge .

Senior Member dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have forex teacher. I always learn in this forum. for me MT5 forum is the best place for learn and taking more knowledge about forex. I can ask all about forex here. I can share forex problem in this forum. Indian forum always provides more knowledge and I feel happy be a member of this forum

Senior Member dhooupm is an unknown quantity at this point dhooupm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that i do not have any teacher in this market because as i want and prefer to be an independent trader to start in this trading , also i get the strategy from the as Forex books but i modified it to be suitable for my knowledge and experience to trade with lesses losses !

Senior Member dabwad is an unknown quantity at this point dabwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i do not have any teacher in this market because i want and prefer to be an independent trader to start in this trading , also i get the strategy from the Forex as a books but i modified it to be suitables for my knowledge and experience to trade with less losses !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 704 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)