+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 704 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned s1611 is an unknown quantity at this point s1611's Avatar
    Thanks
    basically i heard forex from my brother but he was unable to teach me about it.then i got help from internet where i could understand all things about forex.firstly i trade creating a demo account but i could not make profit in my demo account.in mistakes now i am trade well and become a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dian safitri is an unknown quantity at this point dian safitri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher was my own brother-in-law as well as information from google. I learned to know how to trade forex properly from my brother- in law because she has long been involved in the world of forex. Apart from that I am also looking for articles about forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azky is an unknown quantity at this point azky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    means to tread that discusses problems newbie, much commentary. .Maybe this means many traders are still a newbie than an already advanced or expert. .In addition indeed beljar trading the right way it is indeed difficult. .

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know this my sound funny but that is the truth my uncle happens to be my forex trader and this is how it goes i always see him very busy all day on his laptop so i asked him what the hell are you doing all day on the internet and he get to introduce the forex investment to be

Member andreasfx is on a distinguished road andreasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The success of any company, regardless of teachers who manage to firmly studies and analysis required for teachers and models and tagged lemon analysis and forex trading tutor. if have the ear of a teacher on teachers while not forex forex trading while not success for a person who doesnt mind, after which we will discover how to study the desires of forex trading.

Member noviandi is an unknown quantity at this point noviandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its not possible to earn good profits without training from a teacher. i personally pay reasonable amount for training to learn about the trading in forex from a teacher. i also gain much experience by gaining good knowledge and practice using demo accounts from 3-4 months. so if we want to be successful trader we must have a good teacher for our support in trading.

Senior Member urza is an unknown quantity at this point urza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont have any person currently being a teacher for forex trading, however i feature a guru of forex trading the one is the web with whose facilitate i got the majority of the content were required to did the forex trading. inside that the dedicated forum like this and mt5 helped me plenty out to learn additional and additional by discussing with varied traders.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main difference between young and old is the experience .so we can learn to much from our own experiences and also from others.if somebody already did some mistake and took his lesson so it will be free of charge for us to listen them.this is one of the main purpose of this forum.

Banned ashary is an unknown quantity at this point ashary's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we will not be able to succeed in forex trading without guru, karena teacher is necessary for learning. but now we do not need teachers directly we can learn forex from teachers in from like this we can learn ask questions and put forward opinions.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also had the same experience with you, just learn from the internet. because of the internet I easily get all the knowledge about this forex business. primarily a forum forex. forex forum is the best place for my learning process, because in forex forums, we get the knowledge of forex is easy, even in forex we can learn from the experience of other traders who share their experience in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 704 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)