+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 704 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned xx22xx is an unknown quantity at this point xx22xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, i learned from internet and also this forum.some time was try from video E-book and my friend. I think this forum is amazing for every new trader. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mkodaw is an unknown quantity at this point mkodaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I was introduced by a friend he was reffrered for me so he teach me everything that was neccassary to trades at that times and in the six months i learn everything that helps he in the future and i become ables to trades at my oens !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i don't have any forex teacher . i learn forex through demo account. i can use demo account more when compared with 3 month and i furthermore get involved in forex demo contests , and i furthermore take this on every week

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azkia View Post
    I do not have forex teacher, The first source to learn about trading forex is my sister,her introduce about forex to me and teach many way to operation forex and how to make profit from trading forex.
    i dont have any teacher also. i know forex trading from ads and then i learn much about it from internet only. now,i use forums to learn and gain so many knowledge there

Senior Member azkia is an unknown quantity at this point azkia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have forex teacher, The first source to learn about trading forex is my sister,her introduce about forex to me and teach many way to operation forex and how to make profit from trading forex.

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have forex teacher and merely use this forum to actually gain knowledge regarding forex. i was just terribly fortunate to actually join this forum as a result of i will additionally use many of the trading system are distributed during this forum for free
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bangladesh852 View Post
    Well, I learnt Forex from my friend who taught me the basics of trading but since then I have been learning from Forex sites and forums and it is great to understand Forex trading according to the different traders we encounter. So thanks your post .
    trader must used manage and takes learn and understand the appropriate risk and reward in making trading plan forex as calculating profit and calculating risk with manage capital in trading but used analyzes the trading must be wise and need system in learning strategy

Member morgin is an unknown quantity at this point morgin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    request ne ye achi article start ki ha es sony ericsson pork ko kafi ek dosrey k barey main pata chaley ga main request ko sahi batata houn k foreign currency trading main main ne kisi sony ericsson bhi help nahi li thi main ne khud they foreign currency trading ko seekha ha or maybe han main ne es online community sony ericsson kafi help li ha ager kaha jaye in order to ye online community simple liye mera ustad ha.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forex ka techcer mera dost hai usse ne mughe ise baren me batya whi mera isme gueid line deta hai wo mere bahut madd karta hai hum usse online hi mile the aisa dost kise ka nhi hoga jaisa mera dost hai wo mera dost bhi hai aur mera teacher bhi hai .

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Teachers in terms of teaching me trading is "internet". I never had a professional lesson about trading than anyone else, but I never gave up with it all.
    I am sure there are many roads to success once, and we should not be afraid to go ahead even though no figure of a great teacher. I think, my friends are there on this forum is my fragmented teacher, if I have a lot of friends, so I can get a really great teacher ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 704 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)