+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 704 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    My teacher is a forum. forum has taught me a lot of knowledge about forex trading. of course, my teachers is all member, my fellow traders, who are willing to share knowledge about forex. tx..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is right that, Internet is the best teacher of forex market. Forex is a internet related trading business. I also know about forex from my friend. He also tell something about forex trading. I never understand that. Internet helps me to know properly about forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes no doubt in it that you had asked a very practical question and I think learning before earning is very important.I was introduced to this forex business by a friend of mine,but later on I learned about this business trading strategies and uses of indicators and robots by practicing in demo account but I learned successful trading strategies from an ebook named Baby Pips Pipsology book which I downloaded for free.Rest I am still learning and will continue learning from the posts written in forex forums.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asma View Post
    i am newbie in the bussines of forex. I started learning from ******** and after that i joined the groups in facebook. There i find lots of proffesional traders who help me a lot in learning trading and analysing market. Some good people provided me useful educational material by which i made statergies and now i am earning profit easily.
    Good asma keep going that is really good sign in this forum there are also many experienced people who are also like to help all bergainer like you so you have any question just go for it here

Member asma is an unknown quantity at this point asma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie in the bussines of forex. I started learning from ******** and after that i joined the groups in facebook. There i find lots of proffesional traders who help me a lot in learning trading and analysing market. Some good people provided me useful educational material by which i made statergies and now i am earning profit easily.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must go for the demo so that we can learn here lot and also we have to go for the trading with the experience and we can get the experience here in demo and so that we can be best in real.we have to learn about the news and we must take the knowledge of indicators.

Junior Member mojacko is on a distinguished road mojacko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have many forex teacher, I learn a lot from traders here in this forum who share their strategies and experiences. the internet is a great place to learn, so even if we don't have a teacher, we can learn by ourselves.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    wasa mari nazar main to asa ko teacher nahi ha jo haum logon ko trading saka sakana to mara kala main asa ko be trading teacher nhi ha lakin agr ap na trading seken ha to ap es forum ko daily join karoo or thore se posting karo or samajoo ka log ka kaha raaha nao ko ka kahan chata han ap es forum sa boht kauch seek sakta hoo.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used to go for the trading with the demo practice and its my teacher,its give us the practical experience and also we can improve our skills here so that we can earn in real and do our best.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    my Forex teacher was the market itself, i learned from it all my experience
    of course i am sharing some info with other traders
    but i don't have specific one who learns me, because i believe that you should get all the knowledge and experiences of all traders not of one trader only
    so you can be better than them all
    Very good my brother
    I think it is the best of learning Forex. Forex trading is all about getting experience of the market's ups and downs. Market movement teaches us itself if we concentrate properly. All we need is to understand the market movement, make proper planning and control on emotions. These all things create a trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 704 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)