+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 704 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Junior Member nobin is an unknown quantity at this point nobin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no fore teacher. I found the news of forex trading in the net and get suggestion in the forex forum. Here I can see that in the forum any one can collect the real rules and idea about forex trading. So, I have been gathering knowledge on forex trading in the forum for long.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly speaking mera koi bhi teacher naheen hay jis say main nain seekha ho kuch, main nain sab kuch hud hi seekha aur hud hi search kia, market main bohot sary loss face kiye lakin losses nain mujhy learning ki taraf push kia to main nain learn kia.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, my best friend teacher is the book, he will teach you all the small and large does not hide from you anything, just reading books, and there are a lot of books on forex trading, which allows you to control trade in these technologies rapidly changing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned noman420 is an unknown quantity at this point noman420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn about Forex at info.inozin.com .and bdpips.com. how to learn by online? fully learn my life is forex at forum and other site bangla site .

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which is the highest paying job? Which profession is the best, that will guarantee a very high pay? Some people think that money comes based on the profession chosen, or that it is the job that you do that determines how rich you will ever be.

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Robin has been the proud parent of two lovely kids, one a five year son and the other is a ten month old daughter. He works in the postal department in a junior position and what he earns is barely enough to cover all the monthly expenses.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had no instructor as such, i mean no individual trained me how to business. yes a boy assisted me with offering me some websites like ********.com and i study all the research guides there realized about this forex.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    this is not possible to become a successfully in forex trading free teacher.if we are do not have an teaching in the Forex you can not to learn something about trading Forex.
    you can learn in many places, in the forum,,, internet,, books,,, ebook and so on and we have no doubt that trade to learn because there will be a success when it has the spirit of learning even without a teacher

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I meet some awesome traders in the past and they teach me a thing or two about forex market but I never have a long tutoring session with them because their trading style and mine are very contradicting. I guess I will be a trader of my own right because I don't like having a mentor at all.
    Even if we have very different style with other senior traders, we can still get somethings important and useful from that peoples. So, having mentors for our trading strategy and system will always be good, no matter what. Do not underestimate mentors' existancy since they have good ability to help us getting faster in learning process.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    this is not possible to become a successfully in forex trading free teacher.if we are do not have an teaching in the Forex you can not to learn something about trading Forex.
    of course we can not success without teacher... if we learning by self or alone... i think that will not effective and wasting time... so, we must find good teacher in forex market... are you have recommend teacher to me... please share to me... because i need new teacher right now...
    success is my right...!!!

Banned greg is an unknown quantity at this point greg's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 704 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)