+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 704 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very complicate online business but people love this business because this is the world number one profitable business . One of my friend help me to learn this business but actually i learned this business from this India Forex forum. I read most of the helpful thread and learn perfectly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex guru is my uncle. I first heard about Forex from my uncle,
    he is a professional Forex trader. He advised me to do business on Forex.
    So I initially picked up news about Forex from different sectors and
    found that this is a good revenue platform. Then I decided to learn Forex trading, and the teacher is my uncle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

majahar_ali (2018-01-31)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not showing a teacher, I'm studying on the web, downloading ebooks and finding in forums.
    we must earn enough money coming from Forex trading
    and also because we understand it may be the best income inventory.
    can not aim your finger on. You should review your settings and help you get clarity.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

majahar_ali (2018-01-31)

Junior Member shaharyar asim1 is on a distinguished road shaharyar asim1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was heard from my friend us k baad mainay learn kia forex k baray mai or internet ki bhi help li...i m a new beginner in forex forum so i m learning about trading ....... i m also read every post so its help me in skills n knowledge

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    This is bit interesting question and my answer will be more interesting to you hahaha well I have many teachers when I started learning Forex trading but I am very thankful that I have a teacher from Ghana who teach me a lot about price action and next chart trading and it has been 2 years and still I am learning from my teacher

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.yen For This Useful Post:

Anee Sharmeen (2018-01-28), Malik Adil (2018-01-31), zahid003 (2018-01-28)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I listened to it from my friend.
    He is my forex teacher since starting his day.
    He taught me how to trade here. First, I learned about demo trading so I will do real trading and he taught me. Although initially investing I started losing but after gaining experience I was able to get.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What should be the friend of the currency.
    I think this is very interesting for Forex fx like.
    My husband and I really liked. Immediately, when I discovered, then,
    the Internet and the public, sam, just trade my personal currency.
    I believe that the only zero to get the idea of trade is to understand the market.
    Every company should develop its approach, because it must also contain itself.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my first forex teacher is .....
    I am going to continue studying today on my own
    and also my colleagues and I are trying to learn on the world wide web
    and also mainly coming from forum forex trading community.
    This kind of community forum is probably the best place to learn and also acquire useful tools.
    So to keep learning then you can definitely follow community forums like this because you understand.
    So my daily lesson is my best teacher.

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i enter in the trading i not best knowledge about the trading but one my friends tell me about he trading business tell me trading is the best and great online earning way and give the best profit in the day and give me many best tips about the trading and make the account on the demo and i work on the demo so my friends is my teacher in the trading

13. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

ASHOK (2018-01-28), bali351 (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-23), David1728 (2018-01-31), forex247 (2018-01-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-30), hmforex (2018-01-22), incomejobs (2018-01-22), iqrayousaf (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-01-26), jimmy17 (2018-01-28), jobless (2018-01-26), KASINA (2018-01-28), MARandhawa (2018-01-29), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), Nirzana (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-22)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have studied forex by the method ...
    reading some books, visiting forex website, from you tube, and from a successful mentor trader ...
    almost everything is mentioned if we have to have great psychology for success in forex ..
    I am not understand how much it costs ... I consider $ 100 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 704 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)