+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 704 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we also stopped trading without burden despite suffering losses. and then, the situation really changes when trading on a live account. the question is where were our previous pleasures when trading on a demo account? I think all traders have answers and start working hard to solve them. after knowing the mistake and fixing it, I'm sure trading will be a fun activity and I don't have a real teacher. I only found theory and information about forex trading on the internet and self-study. I used a demo account to practice and I have learned many good things from the demo.

my views are you.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say that the indian-forex forum is my first and foremost teacher in the field of forex trading because it not only helps me get good knowledge about trading but also gives me trade bonuses to start my business and to implement my knowledge and gain profits. and I think the internet is one of the best teachers for forex learning. From the internet we can connect expert traders throughout the world. And we can easily get a lot of information about this business from them. So I don't think I need a teacher without internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex teaching mujhy kisi ne nhi sikhae me ne khud apni mehant ki hai m apna teacher khud hon bas mere friend ne mujhy meta trader ka usage bataya tha us k bad khud hi zadamehant ki thi or forex ki learning ki thi pher doston k sath mil ker kam bhi kia tha

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, at first I heard about Forex from one of my close friends. After hearing about this very profitable business, my curiosity increased and I searched online to study it perfectly. I took help from various Forex related sites to enrich my knowledge about it. Then I started training my demo with Instaforex. Instaforex is my first broker and until now I am with them. I like it because of its great service and fast transactions. So it can be said that in learning Forex I am my independent teacher. It's true that I got valuable advice from several expert traders.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am a teacher but I can teach all types of traders. Because I realize that forex is too easy and anyone can benefit if they have a great plan or will make some great trading plans or use the brain! and I used to be and always be my own forex teacher. I don't have anyone teaching me, or anyone I can learn. I have to use video help, forums and online articles to support my learning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    start men apny dost sy help li thi.wo is pe kafi time sy kaam kr rha hai.
    mjhy forex k bary men kuch alam nhI tha. friend sy thora bht sekha aur phor internet sy aur demo account pe practice ki

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading business needs to be well studied in the market. So I learned well about the forex trading market, and my first foreign exchange teacher, my friend. And my teacher's name is Aunik. One day my collage friend told me about the forex market. So I made my decision to do this business, and I always learned about the forex market. And then I started the demo training on the forex market. Every forex teacher I do always guides me, and some time provides good direction on the market. Thank you my teacher and thank you all the traders.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi huma us ma sahi work bhe huma kese na kese say seekhna ho ga ku ka forex ma koi bhe banda baghir kese ka nhi aa sakhta hai kese ka reffirnce say he us ma join hota hai or apna work bhe forex ma asani say kar ka acha profit kama ka bad bhe tu bus forex ma he retha hai

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends learn my basics at com and then i have followed free video tutorial course by David Waner at informedtrades.com. Bollinger on Bollinger bands also a very good book to refer i think you can download it for free then i learn a lot from forex forums too. I cleared most of my problems and learn lot of trading strategies in the forums. Indian forex and MT5 helped me a lot too so learn hard.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaai aap ny to theek point btaaya main bhi yahi kehtaa hoon forex main koi achi investment kr lain phir aap ko faaida aur nuqsaan ho sakta hy is ki wjja yeh hy jb aap ko kuch samijh main aa jaay to aap forex sy earn kr sakty hain

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shafiqahmad For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 704 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)