+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oasis Indicator

Senior Member ajitbain2013 is an unknown quantity at this point ajitbain2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Screw you proven this indicator yourself? I intend, that I couldn't understand when passage a status of buying/selling.?Also shows the PIN and all that information into the speed change nook of the window. As a bourgeois he enjoyed with that?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a very good indicator. Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. we can use this indicator to avoid these risks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Kcng20fx is an unknown quantity at this point Kcng20fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is an indicator that would make me be able to always think long to be able to use it well in the forex market sir,
    because I am still new in this trade then I will use this trade with indicators that I think would be easy for me to use it sir

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I downloaded this indicator bro. however I'm undecided the way to use it also. however i feel if you may provides a screenshot then it'd facilitate U.S.A. lots. Please share some screenshots here. it'll facilitate. Thanks...................

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very grateful to you sir because you are willing to share the indicators that you have with us all so that we could introduce one master, I realize if we want variety then we would get a good response as well

Senior Member alecander is an unknown quantity at this point alecander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advantages of MT4 over MT5
    Hey friends!
    metaTrader 4 is a widely victimized papers for Forex traders. the Forex activity is rich of complexities. Fortuitously, MetaTrader 4 allows traders to disencumber these complications to assure their rising success. There are galore reasons why fill solace opt using MT4 despite having another options.

here i mentioned several reasons why grouping similar mt4 not mt5. i trust you module be agree with me.

1. Forex traders regard MT4 a surpass document than MT5 because of its user-friendly features. This is especially correct for beginners.

2. MT5 offers more advanced capabilities than MT4. This allows Forex traders to line and carry specialized reasoning all at erstwhile. The difference between them is how the charts materialize on the human program. 5th type of MT document offers bigger icons and graphs that more traders advised to be bulky. In fact, they see this film as statesman of a degenerate of interpret place.

3. The Fibonacci Retracement tool is among the traders' favorites in MT4. Unfortunately, statesman changes were prefab in the Fib for MetaTrader 5. It actually prefab few users frustrated when they proven this slave in 5th version of MetaTrader. The Fib worn in nowness charts has denatured so more that traders judge it junked. In any case, consider unhampered to download Fibonacci ride for PC.

4. MetaTrader 4 supports protection while 5th variation does not. This is why umpteen traders soothe use 4th variation as it provides them with many trading immunity.

5. The most astonishing attribute around MT5 is that it also does not validation skillful advisors from the early document edition.

6. MT5 retention consumption is higher. It uses near terzetto times statesman RAM than its predecessor.

7. Now, there are actually much brokers using MT4. They encounter the senior trading structure more expedient than the new one. MT5's core idea lacks numerous things that could exclusive be launch in the preceding type. Toughened traders claimed that MT4 was premeditated for them while MT5 is for remaining parties.

gratify note here..........

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I download this indicator. But i am undoubtless how utilize it also. But I thought if You can give screenshot therefore will help us there are many. Please share many screenshot in here. This will help. Thank you.
    lets dancing with market

Senior Member Bever is an unknown quantity at this point Bever's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Oasis Indicator

To protect one's house and valuables, one particular requirements a protection technique that offers finish peace of thoughts when currently being at home or away in your own home. It assists in protecting one's belongings from probable theft and undesirable intruders or problematic intruders.It's not often feasible to maintain a .

Senior Member friendshimul is an unknown quantity at this point friendshimul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Hey friends!
    metaTrader 4 is a widely used platform for Forex traders. the Forex market is full of complexities. Fortunately, MetaTrader 4 allows traders to untangle these complications to ensure their future success. There are many reasons why people still prefer using MT4 despite having other options.

here i mentioned some reasons why people like mt4 not mt5. i hope you will be agree with me.

1. Forex traders consider MT4 a better platform than MT5 because of its user-friendly features. This is especially true for beginners.

2. MT5 offers more advanced capabilities than MT4. This allows Forex traders to trade and conduct technical analysis all at once. The difference between them is how the charts appear on the user interface. 5th version of MT platform offers bigger icons and graphs that many traders considered to be bulky. In fact, they see this feature as more of a waste of chart space.

3. The Fibonacci Retracement tool is among the traders favorites in MT4. Unfortunately, major changes were made in the Fib for MetaTrader 5. It actually made some users disappointed when they tried this tool in 5th version of MetaTrader. The Fib drawn in currency charts has changed so much that traders find it useless. In any case, feel free to download Fibonacci tool for PC.

4. MetaTrader 4 supports hedging while 5th version does not. This is why many traders still use 4th version as it provides them with more trading freedom.

5. The most surprising thing about MT5 is that it also does not support expert advisors from the previous platform version.

6. MT5 memory consumption is higher. It uses about three times more RAM than its predecessor.

7. Nowadays, there are actually more brokers using MT4. They find the older trading platform more convenient than the new one. MT5′s core concept lacks many things that could only be found in the previous version. Experienced traders claimed that MT4 was designed for them while MT5 is for other parties.

please comment here..........

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really, I am never heard about this indicator, and how to use it and in what time frame is good. I will make a small serach about this indicator and I will make some experience about it if is good, maybe use it and become my prefferd indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast