+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Correlation strategies, Baskets

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot use a robot to use forex because the robot is a machine worker and I am a human so I made it. and I don't use any robot to trade on the forex currency market because the human brain is 1000% better than a robot. Therefore I trade directly and follow the market in a good direction with my own experience, knowledge and confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-08-26)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the original arrangement for this EA from the terminal can only achieve a small profit because this EA becomes too late to make a decision when price volatility, and I modified it to use more than 100 (hundreds) in MA settings and the results are very strong to achieve profitability but only in the swing because for a long time making an entry position and
    I have not used any EA or robot. Are there any robots that are useful for a trader? is it good to use a robot for new traders? what kind of robot is useful for us?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

wahyudin (2019-08-28)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like trading robots because I don't like it. Sometimes I use this trade on a demo account. I did not get good results. So I don't like it and I don't trade in robot trading. and I do not believe in forex robots, because they are open based on the logic of what is made by other traders who may have different methods with me, so I choose to use my analysis and always try to be disciplined with my rules.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better for you to learn how to manually than you make EA as your profit taker. failure is part of the process and don't give up when you face this process time. You can become a better trader if you don't give up on the situation and If you want to do your own scalping, let me be more profitable, if you use scalping software. my experience told me to do serious trading in the use of better software directly using their own abilities ... unless long-term forex cannot be considered using software.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for this I have never traded using a trading robot I always use my own way so that users really understand market movements. but I noticed that when I trade often I feel better using the manual method using a method where the robot is always more profitable for us when trading forex.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used this type of EA in 2012, at first I managed to generate profits consistently for several weeks, but eventually my account exploded in an instant. Hedging-maringale is a technique that requires market analysis, you have to apply it when market trends. Because you will be surprised when you trade in a sideways area. and Does this EA only open one single trade ...?
    So if the pending order has reached then we only hedge the trade and no longer can we do it except opening a new order ... ??

Or it will open a new pending order for example:
    We enter a Buy Order and have a Sell pending order ...
    After a pending Sell order is opened, we will have another Buy Pending Order ...?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

rabnaj (2019-08-16)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in the forex trading business, and I like manual forex trading in the forex trading business, because with manual forex trading in forex trading we can trade all opportunities provided by the forex market and control our profits or losses in the forex trading business. so, i don't like forex robots. and most EAs require large funds to work optimally
    if you only have a small fund on your balance, you need to control ea yourself
    if you do not control yourself that the EA can give you more losses and the workers will give you a Margin call

14. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2019-08-15)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you don't use martingale then it can be said that it's safe to test again in one year being able to survive like that plus getting a little profit. and how about we ask ding dong to do the test again for the EA couple? because I want to know the results in the past year, if we use a support and resistance strategy, but where will the SL pair remain? and what if you share the EA with us? so we can try using it together

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I have not used it; but I want to know more about it.
    If anyone can tell me more about it, let me know. And also tell me about the benefits.
    Friend, I really don't have a clue about this.
    Warm greetings to everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast