+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 196 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab sunday ko market close ho jati hai mein forex trade ki histry check karta hon market ney kahan kiss terha say move kiya or main foextrade ki learning karta hon ta ke next week acha earn ho mujh ko trade say
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I do on a weekend that is, fixed analyze the market and evaluate any movements that occur there. At the weekend I even make my mapping market to prepare when the markets open later.
    So it's not an excuse at the weekend we just lazing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weekend me hmm apne dusre kam karte hein and kahi gumna hota he movie wgera jana hota he weekedn isi kam ke lie hota he bhai me hmesha hi week end me asha kam karna like karta hun ji isme koi shak nhi he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir weekend per mostly market trend kay again move karti hay, humain trade becarefull ho karna chayie, ya phar trade karna hi nahi chhayie, ya low risk ki trade with perfect stop loss kay point ko use kar kay karna chayie es say loss say buch saktay hain.

Member datur is an unknown quantity at this point datur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai weekend par mai zyada tar rest karta hu baaki aksar ye hota hai ke mai apn istrategy banata hu next week ke liye ke ab next week kya karna hai market mai aur jab aap next week tk phnchte hain to aap ko phr kaam karna hota hai islye mai next week ki strategy bhi bana raha hota hu weekends par

Member mapial is an unknown quantity at this point mapial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I give time to my friend and family and I think we need to give more time to read the Forex related news, and we can get time at the weekend and we can make a trading plan for the next week, we should know that without good knowledge we can not get success while trading in the Forex.

Banned thepro100 is an unknown quantity at this point thepro100's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the weekend, I do several many things , first of all I take rest , then I make analysis of my previous week closed trades , read and learn more on this great forum , adjust my strategy if it have some mistakes

Member golkol is an unknown quantity at this point golkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Weekend par sabhi logo ko apna time family ke sath spend karna chahiye, nahi to humen trading se related market ki review read karani chahiye, waise weekend relax aur rest karne ke liye hota hai agar weekend ke time work nahi kiyaa jaye to hi achcha rahega.

Member ghulammohayyudin is an unknown quantity at this point ghulammohayyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AT weekend ,as we know forex trading is closed ,so at weekend i feel free with my friends and family members, and i forgot forex trading at weekend.and i also spent my sometime at forex forum.and also spent some time in calculating my profits,lose and transactions.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear weekend per forex market mein holiday hoti hai is liye dear mein apni family k sath bahar jata hon mein zyada time apni family aur friends k sath guzarta hon aur kuch time k liye posting bhi karta hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 196 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)