+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1954

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as normal days off I use to have fun with the family to eliminate fatigue after five working days and for me refresh our brains and bodies, but sometimes there is no event that I used to sleep on,hehehe...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During the weekend I do visit some forex sites where I try to see the trade review for the ended week and the forecast for the new week

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to agitiga For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    In weekend in I analysis the forex market chart and may trading . I identify my all mistake reasons and all wining reasons and make trading plan for next week. When my analysis is complete then I go to club or resort for enjoy the weekend.
    That's the spirit of trading and I like it. Finding the reasons of winnings and loosing is the good idea on weekend. If you will work hard like this , no doubt one day you will become good trader. My daily trading time only 5 to 8 hours and when I get some good profit and that day become my holiday. I often close my all positions on weekend because on Monday I'm not sure about what will be happened.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weekend is my time to enjoy my hobbies. trading forex can be time consumed, it's time to spend more quality time with my family. refresh my mind so i can get ready even better the next trading session available.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to playfx For This Useful Post:

Syed Muntazer Mehdi (2018-03-26)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In weekend in I analysis the forex market chart and may trading . I identify my all mistake reasons and all wining reasons and make trading plan for next week. When my analysis is complete then I go to club or resort for enjoy the weekend.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I entered the forex business is to get the money and freedom, so I will not think about the business or any work on weekends, I just want to have fun with friends and family on that day instead of the other ....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

mehro (2018-12-02), Syed Muntazer Mehdi (2018-03-26)

Member margin-call is an unknown quantity at this point margin-call's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tervarto View Post
    Of course we all also know that the forex market closed at the weekend due to closure of banks, what do you do at the weekend, you will stay at home, or come out with your friends for fun, I myself would come out for fun, but what do you do you are, your say in this Thread
    Greetings
    you may be the same as mine, I'll go out have fun with the family. because I was also on vacation from my routine as well as employees. because I am also not a Full Trader

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im do nothing during the weekend and most of time is slept after the long hours of analyzing the market and trade , we need to have a clear mind before we can start to trade again

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tervarto View Post
    Of course we all also know that the forex market closed at the weekend due to closure of banks, what do you do at the weekend, you will stay at home, or come out with your friends for fun, I myself would come out for fun, but what do you do you are, your say in this Thread
    Greetings
    week end par trading band hoie ha ya mara layia both bara masala ha jis din tradin closed hoti ha is din mara dil bilkul be nahi lagta main full week trading karan chata hooon wasa min weekend par srif posting karta hoon chalo is forum na ak sulate de ha posting ke....

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well at the weekend regarding Forex i do reading some Forex related articles on the internet.
    Then check the overall trading performance of the week and check where i did right and wrong things and what need to be corrected to make more profit. And also think of my moves in the coming week.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)