+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need a script for MT4 to copy trades

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    how can i copy one mt4 acc trade into other mt4 platform. does anyone have any script do so. plz share ur idea about this.
    If you sign up at MT4 i then they offer a service to do this. It takes up a lot of memory, but its completely free. See if this suits you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have two metatrader terminals then try to have same amount of money in both the accounts. it will give you a chance to copy trade from one account to another. or else volume will make a problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kazafx is an unknown quantity at this point kazafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think so and I think the trading platform MetaTrader 4 is a better mind and contains all the features that make working on them with ease

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know about this.But i think manual trade is the best trade.Some time you can take some profit from copy trade but you can never learn forex.If you try to know about Forex then you make a strategy and follow this.

Junior Member sendbad112 is an unknown quantity at this point sendbad112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ... expectancy in which case you need to study MT4 EA ... -Ability to copy all kinds of orders ... an opportunity, for example for script, to organize all straight calls right from

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sendbad112 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually do not use scripts. May be I will use later. But why actually you need to copy the trades? The market is not always same. So why should be the trade?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There should be a way that we can achieve that in our trading. Though i do not know, but you can go to the proper section and ask some coding experts there to help you to get rid of this problem.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i do not believe this kind of trader why you people want to loose money through other they are looser and do not give the profit at once i advice
    you must trade yourself and try to get some experience then start own trading without any help of others.

Junior Member ashish4forex is an unknown quantity at this point ashish4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am see but this is very costly software to u have afford this software i am send the link price in $999 usd lifetime update and support

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never come with these thing s o i don't know much about copying. But i need some one tell me too. I will be happy by knowing that
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast