+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need a script for MT4 to copy trades

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    HELLO FOREX MEMBER,I never come with these thing s o i don't know much about copying. But i need some one tell me too. I will be happy by knowing that.I do not think so and I think the trading platform MetaTrader 4 is a better mind and contains all the features that make working on them with ease

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to suzonbmw03 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think do not need any copy traders if you have better knowledge why you depend on other person so you can do it with your analysis so I think you have to do it for your learn and gather your experience So I think it will be the better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suhermanto For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20), raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that copying of others can be beneficial to someone.Because no trader is 100% successful in forex trading.Even the most experience one can incur huge loss.So try this yourself.Self help is the best help.This will be one kind of strategy which can help you to survive here.Don't follow others blindly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pro2 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20)

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not aware of such thing.I think it is better to do manual
    trading.Do some research and do operation by yourself in this way
    you can learn all the important things in forex.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can imossible for forex in mobil?

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

HOW CAN IMOPISBLE FOR FOREX IN MOBIL?
    dear kaya forex mobil pa ki ja sakti ha agar ki ja sakti ha to is ka laye kis kism ka mobil hona
    chayea?

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think do not need any copy traders if you have better knowledge why you depend on other person so you can do it with your analysis so I think you have to do it for your learn and gather your experience So I think it will be the better.

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mean they are careless with other people why you do not want to relax and not once was I will not recommend this type of business
    Create your own business without any help of others and then get some experience before you start trading, you should try

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think do not need scripts to do that, you just copy the file in your MT4 MT4 you to others and it's also quite easy, because I often use this method to copy all my other MT4
    thanks

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं इस बारे में नहीं पता, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि मैनुअल व्यापार सबसे अच्छा व्यापार है
    **कुछ समय आप प्रतिलिपि व्यापार से कुछ लाभ ले, लेकिन आप विदेशी मुद्रा जानने के लिए कभी नहीं यदि आप विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में पता है तो आप एक रणनीति बनाने का पालन करें और यह आमतौर पर लिपियों का उपयोग नहीं करते की कोशिश कर सकते हैं कर सकते हैं. हो सकता है कि मैं बाद में उपयोग होगा मई. लेकिन वास्तव में तुम क्यों ट्रेडों को कॉपी करने की जरूरत है? बाजार हमेशा एक ही नहीं है. तो व्यापार क्यों होना चाहिए?

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    how can i copy one mt4 acc trade into other mt4 platform. does anyone have any script do so. plz share ur idea about this.
    I think do not need scripts to do that, you just copy the file in your MT4 MT4 you to others and it's also quite easy, because I often use this method to copy all my other MT4
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast