+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 217 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2164

Thread: Moving Average Cross Confusion

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've never trully understood trading using moving average, other then i've been able to firmly understand a great deal of sensible trading techniques which will facilitate in avoiding numerous trading tools and things within the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member you00 is an unknown quantity at this point you00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a best job.the moving averages are the best stratgey bu the problem is that there are so many combinations of the moving averages and there are many lag time in the cross over of the slow moving averages best job..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didok is an unknown quantity at this point didok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if youre in the least acquainted with technical analysis, youve most likely been aware of moving averages. thats as a result of moving averages are straightforward and, additional importantly, these work. moving averages can possibly be quite powerful within the whole hands the most trader or investor who could say how to firmly use them. these facilitate reveal 2 crucial items that each trader desires to firmly understand : whether or not a trend can continue, and once its regarding to remove.
    ================happy life==================

Senior Member kuddusali is an unknown quantity at this point kuddusali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mean better and faster results with more accuracy, or lower your timeframe to 15 min. it would be better if you test other crosses on h1 as it is a good chart for moving averages thats a like job.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really emotion itinerant cipher use for short case.I use this for regular,weekly or monthly perceptiveness substantiation.When regular candela beneath the SMA 50,100 & 200 this is reassert drink tendency and if above from the oncoming calculate this is substantiate uptrend.

Banned supri is an unknown quantity at this point supri's Avatar
    Thanks
    strive to alter the moving average values and play with completely different moving average values like 5, 8 or 10, 20, than scroll back the chart and figure out that cross offer results consistent with you, i mean higher and faster results with a lot of accuracy, or lower your timeframe out to 15 min. it might possibly be higher if you do check different crosses on h1 as it's a reliable chart for moving averages.

Senior Member yasefsami3 is an unknown quantity at this point yasefsami3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have experienced the moving averages for one or two times but I have not obtained any good results out of it. And thanks to my luck that I did not invest more in the moving averages trades. That saved me.

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during forex trading we should recover our confusion so it is really essential to prevent such kind of confusion to do sell or buy so we should take strict decision . by taking that decision we can do better.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

we should recover confusion to get profit in case of selling or buying any currency . so we should take proper strict decision to get profit . no need to feel hesitate to take any decision . so we should learn properly to do that job . so at first we should be confident to do trade. by this way success wil be.

Senior Member bongkar is an unknown quantity at this point bongkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MA crosses are confusing to me, i once used them at the beginning of Forex career and i came out worst because i noticed that the crosses happen some pips before reversal and i am left with looses but it do work atimes but i think it is only good for a profesional to use it

Senior Member mitashforex is an unknown quantity at this point mitashforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess its awesome trading styyle i think In the sample our standard the ratio is 0.36, which is excellent. After a 100 or so trades, I'd expect this ratio to be much smaller, but if it remains above 0.25, we have a superb system. But that's another story. deviation was 1.86R. Typically you can tell how good your system is by the ratio of the expectancy to the standard deviation. In our small sample,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 217 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)