+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 217 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2164

Thread: Moving Average Cross Confusion

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in forex market, I think you must try to place the trade with stop loss and take profit so that you can drag good profit from that trades. Most of the time when the pair will cross moveing average you must have to be careful about it so that there may change in trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member xyt is an unknown quantity at this point xyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think that i know many traders are confuse about moving average. i think there is a best way to understand the moving average. traders are trying moving average on small time frames. i think we can use moving average on 4 hour chart for est results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course in forex I think to know Moving Average is extremely simple, try to collect information from each day time near costs which typically consider separated them through together with the time and then you have suggestions what is the variety costs as well as you will be able to industry very easy

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i think in forex moving average is easy and simple way of checking trend. i mean better and faster results with more accuracy, or lower your timeframe to 15 min. it would be better if you test other crosses on h1 as it is a good chart for moving averages.

Senior Member zain99 is an unknown quantity at this point zain99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam bhai jan main akho0o ga k iss kam main agr ap k0o dar lag raha ha inbetween trading to0o apk0o trading miaj loss hi ho0o ga iss liy apk0o apna mind or apny ap k0o cool kar k hi trade karni chay ...

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello forex is provide through a brokers like Insta Forex and there are so many brokers out there beside insta forex many of them are scam and many of them are not like the broker that support for our lovely forum MT5 which is Insta averages cross there is always a break out because it means that a trend is being broker,that what i have noticed from my experience with moving averages,they are great tool and depending on them only is one of the simplest and most profitable strategies in forex.

Banned umairaslam is an unknown quantity at this point umairaslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the sample our standard deviation was 1.86R. Typically you can tell how good your system is by the ratio of the expectancy to the standard deviation. In our small sample, the ratio is 0.36, which is excellent. After a 100 or so trades, I'd expect this ratio to be much smaller, but if it remains above 0.25, we have a superb system. But that's another story.

Senior Member codefx is an unknown quantity at this point codefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes personally I think moving for a forex jobs now all man and like for a forex work and hard for a forex work and better for a forex and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs now join a forex work and better income money for a jobs.

Senior Member Karan.Parmar is an unknown quantity at this point Karan.Parmar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i face the same situation and i face the loss every time.it always goes against me,to recover it i try to look in different timeframes and then decide what to and at the end i recover the lost amount plus make some profit too so basically you look different timeframes and then analyze.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seek to change your transferring averages as well as use the situation when these kinds of charges tend to be lower then you can certainly invest in as well as in the next business when undulating charges tend to be excessive you possibly can promote the item at the unique cost. As i are rookie and so i would not do it at all because i am now training for the demo consideration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 217 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)