+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average Cross Confusion

Banned irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,730 Times in 12,018 Posts
    मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

हम इसे तभी खत्म कर सकते हैं जब हम अपना अनुभव साझा करेंगे। इस मुद्दे का समाधान या विस्तार। हम इसे प्रतिध्वनित करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता के कारण jsut से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते क्योंकि यह अनियमितता के साथ इतना वास्तविक है। कीट भट बेनिफिट मिल्टा है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नौसिखिया ज्ञान और आक्रामक व्यापारिक मानसिकता की कमी के कारण अपनी पूंजी खो देते हैं, प्रत्येक शुरुआती व्यापारी को बाजार पढ़ने के पूर्वानुमान के बारे में कुछ अनुभव प्राप्त करने और डेमो खाते में इसका उपयोग करने के लिए एक डेमो खाता खोलना चाहिए, व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने जैसी गलतियां। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए लालच से बचना बहुत मददगार है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raviku016 is on a distinguished road raviku016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai aap indicator ki madad se jyada trading karte Hain H1 chart se MP 15 ya koi aur chat app open karenge market mein pipe ka different Tu mile gai hi accha hoga aap indicate the Jada time frame per focus Karen USA session European session jassi open hota hai apni strategy aur planning recording trade lagale le

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages se agar aap confuse ho rahay ho tou aap ko yeh baat zarur dekhni chahye keh aap moving average use kar k limited amount of time k liye kuch trend predict kar sakty hian, apko moving average k sath sath dusri techniques par bhi dehaan dena chahye jese k candle sticks Most of us acknowledge, just about the most useful indicators will be the basic types nevertheless they are able to only perhaps be profitable when used properly, and actually indicators e-book us they can't cause you to be effective, in ugh rely only on hints.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mai moving average ko istmel krtey ho tou ap forex mai past ki history ki information deti hai. Aur jab move average cross krti hai tou es ka multab ya hai k market ka trend change ho gy ya phr news ki waja sey market ki move tabdil ho gy.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sisir4 View Post
    yes dear i am with my trading because i start to earn profit form the forex business because now i have knowledge experience and skills but no more because i am learner but improve my self for trading and earn profit form the forex business, dear we need proper analysis in the forex market and for this we need news for seeing the circumstances of different countries. You should use exponential moving average with the period of 5 and 13. This will give you quick signals at right time. Remember the larger the number of period the late signal will be triggered. You should chose 2 to 3 different indicators to confirm the future trend of market. I mostly use MACD divergence and crossover with moving average crossover.
    Moving average works well for all those who want and the development of it is the right workign principles that we have to rul ethat has to be developed to certain areas we have to rule the right working principles that really help me enjoy everything That I have to make the best of everything in froex so we have to work as hard and prove we are doing in the right thing brother moving average just aik indicator hai orr isk ilawa kuch bhee ni orr ye indicators just apko past btaty hain ya present isk ilawa kuch bhee ni koi bhee ches apko future ni btati apne khud analyse krna hota hai orr analysis jo bhee hoty hain just aik andaza hota hai ye ghlt bhee ho sakty hain orr sai bhee ho sakty hain so apny account ko manage krr ke hee trade krni chahiye

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i am with my trading because i start to earn profit form the forex business because now i have knowledge experience and skills but no more because i am learner but improve my self for trading and earn profit form the forex business, dear we need proper analysis in the forex market and for this we need news for seeing the circumstances of different countries. You should use exponential moving average with the period of 5 and 13. This will give you quick signals at right time. Remember the larger the number of period the late signal will be triggered. You should chose 2 to 3 different indicators to confirm the future trend of market. I mostly use MACD divergence and crossover with moving average crossover.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh ek live currency pair trading business hai jisme hum trading karte hai uske baad hi movement hota hai aur yeh mere experience ke mutabiq market volume pe depend karta hai.jab market main high impact news release hone wale hote hai tabhi market volatile hote hai.iske liye lot of market experience aur trading strategy ho tabhi hum profitable trading kar pate hai. Moving average is the best strategy and best for trading and analysis, moving average forex trading me bohat help full he analysis zayada tar bare time frame me sahi tara hote hen and same isi tara moving average b isis tara bare time frame me useful hota he

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average works well for all those who want and the development of it is the right workign principles that we have to rul ethat has to be developed to certain areas we have to rule the right working principles that really help me enjoy everything That I have to make the best of everything in froex so we have to work as hard and prove we are doing in the right thing brother moving average just aik indicator hai orr isk ilawa kuch bhee ni orr ye indicators just apko past btaty hain ya present isk ilawa kuch bhee ni koi bhee ches apko future ni btati apne khud analyse krna hota hai orr analysis jo bhee hoty hain just aik andaza hota hai ye ghlt bhee ho sakty hain orr sai bhee ho sakty hain so apny account ko manage krr ke hee trade krni chahiye

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji moving avg ek bhout hee acha tool hai app es ki help se trend ko samj sakte hai fer es kam mai koi v indicater ho wo moving avg ki help se hee make hota hai es layi hume es kam mai sab se pehle moving avg ko samjna chahi aa fer es kam mai trde karni chahi aa bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai hard work se hee achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, absolutelly in trading forex, i strongly can say moving average is a good indicators in trading and we need to learn the moving average cross, i think when a lower time moving average crossover the other higher time moving average that means the trend is moving to that and it is simple i think. My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that when a trader use moving average, it shows different result in different time frame because different time frame changes trend pattern and line as a result the moving average also give different result. It is not confusing matter it is very simple and easy matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)