+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average Cross Confusion

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try to move the haunting total values and attempt with different touching common values like combinations of the moving averages and there are many lag time in the cross over of the slow moving averages I carry experienced the touching averages premeditated for sole or two era but I hold not obtained a few tractable results not on of it. And acknowledgement to my try so as to I did not seat statesman in the moving averages trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe stimulating medium should not be misused in this way. To me it way aught trustworthy when a tumbling cipher crosses other one. Rolling ordinary is a neat appreciation indicator and has new usages but it ever needs a substantiation that should be supposition by force oscillator unitedly with candles. I think Forex is a good business.aapne thik kaha hai dost MACD indicator bahut hi badiya indicator hai. par main aapko ek raye dena chahunga nacha ati haya and/or might be significant kouch further ka faqar heated haya economy ak purpose uper....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ne moving avrg ko demo account pr kia tha,such to yeh ha ke us ki practice sahi nahi kr saka or understand bhi nahi hua ke market ki movement ka sahi idea nahi hua ha,ke yeh kis taraf move kr raha ha,jo problem aap ko aya ha us pr mari suggestion yeh ha ke aap RSI ko use kro woh aik acha indicator ha mujhay us se behtar guideline milti ha.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i beggarly greater and also more quickly after-effects together with extra accuracy and reliability, or perhaps reduce you schedule to be able to 20 minute. it will be greater in ht even6 you examination extra last longer than using one hour or so since this is a appropriate system regarding affective averages. I guess restless number should not be victimized in this way. To me it agency naught trusty when a road reckon crosses other one. Haunting middling is a beneficent disposition indicator and has another usages but it e'er needs a commendation that should be supposition by forcefulness oscillator unitedly with candles.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simply khiyal principal to be able to iphone app ko es ko sahi tor par lanch karna schiye ya mugh ko lagtah aya ka l ki jo steing haya woh tabdell hoie oih ehaa es liye iphoneapp es ko dobara instal karo or perhaps phr chak karo masl ahal ho jaye ga iphone app ka. My partner and i beggarly greater and also more quickly after-effects together with extra accuracy and reliability, or perhaps reduce your schedule to be able to 20 minute. it will be greater in the event examination extra last longer than using one hour er so since this is a appropriate system regarding affective averages.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to change the moving average values trdaing main boht sara profit hota ha. and play with different moving average valuescross provide trading main yahi ak ahci or best bat ha es laya results according to you, than scroll back he moving averages are the best stratgey bu the problem is that there are so many combinations of the moving averages and there are many lag time in the cross the chart and see which ap ko bohe sare trading karne para ge or ap daily hundred pipe earned kar sakta hoo

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do believe undertakes excellent place together with relocating common, put it to use together with numerous transferring identical graph and or char relocating 5 tether wife relocating 20 together with relocating 18, and also in the combination you can view an alteration course together with 20 pip. I find that the moving averages is the best ways to learn the market and i think Forex trading and forex market is risky and market volatile business. So traders should learned as a firstly the trading strategy and forex market well. Without learning forex lesson and forex trading strategy traders can not make profitable dealing in the forex market. So learning trading first is necessary !!

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice I will try to be the biggest in general I trust only in them, when they are usually parallel to each other, Exchange, which means that this is my personal belongings, so that's why I love this particular well I really hope when we choose a typical and easy to move around, so I'd be much more amazing. That is why there is often a large, if we all find them all very well

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i beggarly even bigger and quicker after-effects along with additional reliability, or even reduce your timeframe in order to 20 minutes. it would be even bigger if you investigation additional crosses using one hour because this is a satisfactory formula regarding affectiveaverages. Moving average mein cross ki kafi strategy hai, hum kisi bhi strategy ka use kar sakte hai, lekin hamesha humko false signal se bachne ke liye kisi dusre indicators ka bhi use karna padta hai, wo humko false signal se bacha sakta hai.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tested the average move for once or twice, but did not get any good results from it. And thanks to my good luck that will not invest more in moving average trading. That saved me. Understand the concept of moving averages is the best strategy, the BU problems that there are so many combinations of moving averages and there is a lot of time in the response across slow moving average Moving averages are classified as the best approach to catch the service, there are many permutations with moving averages, in addition, there are countless amount of time LAG in this case, press the above slowly moving averages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)