+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Alerts?

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    It feels like it's not a proof supplier however a tool that a Forex merchant can got to activate to be able to trade at a decent time. It appears to be additional of your time keeper.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghulam88 is an unknown quantity at this point ghulam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alert sa murad ha ka forex ma indicator he alert daty ha wo trader ko bata daty ha ka markrt kis tarf ja rei ha alert trade ka basic hisa ha agar hamy
    alert he nai mily ge to hm loss kar ly ge hamy phr markrt ka pata he nai chaly ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    i found thet there is a tab in the bottom portion of mt4 platform named alert after the news tab. i don find anything on this tab . it seems always blank. if it is always blank then why this is on the platform. does any one know the use of this tab.
    it will usually apply if'll find a story that will be coming so it will be able to allow us to trade with the help of an alert or warning before we trade well
    because if there is such a thing it will be very good for us

Senior Member zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is best payment processor LibertyReserve WebMoney but good enough

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that i hold also seen that tab in forex newness trading line. It is a tab that we can use to set alerts in our trading contact, I someone not misused it before so i cannot use it justified in my trading.

Banned RifatMishuk is an unknown quantity at this point RifatMishuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alert case is simply for details produced by simply a variety of EA's, scripts along with some other crucial malfunction announcements produced while managing specialized MT4 programs developed by a new designer. To experience a crystal clear reduce concept, you can try attaching an in depth or maybe wide open software and then view announcements flowing throughout whenever a location can be closed or maybe opened.

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right. all alerts are in the bottom. But there is no sound.It seems like it is not a signal provider but a tool that a forex trader will have to activate to be able to trade at a good time

Senior Member ansari123 is on a distinguished road ansari123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not have any idea how it works in MT5 because i never tried it.as i always used to thank this forum for providing such great knowledge which can help us in our trading.alerts can be set i think but i need to apply it on my platform than i can have better idea.

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems like it is not a signal provider but a tool that a forex trader will have to activate to be able to trade at a good time.And in forex has long hard work

Senior Member lahcen is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never watch thoese alerts , in fact , i always count on the sounds , and what i see in the chart
    mostly , superscalper05 indicator is what tells me to do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast