+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Alerts?

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    i found thet there is a tab in the bottom portion of mt4 platform named alert after the news tab. i don find anything on this tab .
    it seems always blank. if it is always blank then why this is on the platform. does any 1 use of this tab.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ABUZAR For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think so these are the alerts of market that should be first decided and then do trades these alerts provide us the facility to trade in market and in the trading software these alert, alert us when we are in profit or even in loss so these alerts should be used by the persons for the helpful guidelines.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amssalcity For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap jab forex trading may work kay alerts use kary gay to ap forex trading may work karna may problem ho gay is liye ap forex trading may apnai think say work karna chachy is say ap forex trading may good work kar sakta ho

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is there any alert section on the mt4 platforms? Though when trading on the mt5, there was a section that talked about signal providers, though there were all for the broker, of which one can subscribe to them

Senior Member zeeshan13g is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan13g's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tab k button mein sare alert aate hain is ko dabane se sare button ki help milti hai is se short time mein ziada kaam karne mein help milti hai ye tab se jaldi trade karne mein help milti hai.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Notice section is largely determined by the different EA, script commands, and all the other great error messages generated, a programmer MT4 to develop specialized software information that is generated at run time. To have a clear idea, you could try to attach an enclosed or open the script and see the messages flow in closed position or open.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    i seen a tab in Forex currency trading business at the bottom of the page. It is a tab that we can use to set alerts in our trading terminal. I have not used it before. so i cannot use it rightly in my trading because i had not learn about it.

Senior Member mamun25 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're right: most of the announcements are at the end. But it does seem that you have in mind to do it and also learn on every single info.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have also not the very good knowledge about it because i am a new trader in the market and i am trading with a month in this trading market it is very good business for me but it is very tough to use its platform and trade in the forex online market.

Member Kcng20fx is an unknown quantity at this point Kcng20fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is a warning in our MT4 activate the existing alert sir, this way then I will be able to use this trade better and could make me be able to trade safely,
    * always will do this by using the trade forex market as one of the ways we are doing this business in a way that we understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast