+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader are more familier with mt4 and they think that it's more user friendly. And majority of indicators and robots are made for this version so traders prefer to use this one may be with the passage of time when more support for new version is available at that time traders accept new version.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Yes the mt4 will still be in the forex market even when the mt7 is launched. There are old platforms like streamser that are still being used today. MT4 is going to last in the market because it is good and fulfills what we traders want.
    Have you seen mt1? or mt2? or even mt3 active still now? its only mt4 and theirs already mt5 that is just started this year if my memory is correct. Now I don't know what happen to the user of mt1, mt2 and mt3 but I'm sure if those platform has been closed to make sure that mt4 will be popular. I'm sure its going to happen to mt4 also. Right now theirs already mt5. I'm sure in two years more or less they going to phase out mt4 as well especially if they are going to plan to open mt6. So I'm sure if mt7 has launched I'm sure their will be no more mt4 and probability even mt5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    what do you think about mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u think it will be available on the market or it will be disappere. i think it will gone. bcz higher version means more option for trade so that ppl will take newer version and will leave older one.
    Yes the mt4 will still be in the forex market even when the mt7 is launched. There are old platforms like streamser that are still being used today. MT4 is going to last in the market because it is good and fulfills what we traders want.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 will still be there. A good example is windows 2003. Still many people prefer that for the stability. In the same way, if the following versions of MT4 is not stable and do not keep to the expectations of the traders then certainly there will be demand again. There will also be traders who are comfortable with the present version and do not wish to change it.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    what do you think about mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u think it will be available on the market or it will be disappere. i think it will gone. bcz higher version means more option for trade so that ppl will take newer version and will leave older one.
    whether there will be MT6 while still MT5 I know now, that's still in beta, but I think that using MT4 still will be more, because MT4 easier to use, and also more familiar

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think MT4is steel number one platforme becouse its very popular and easy . simply its the better platform

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    D i guys think MT4 is the best platform for trading. .. available , and these will like wise continue to run.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They haven't even started using MT5 for most brokers so how is MT6? I think MT4 is a bad platform though I would prefer not to use any metatrader platform. Webtrader is better and faster.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Theirs no mt6 yet until now and we don't even know if theirs an mt6 platform. I think the most will going to happen is that theirs will only going to be an upgrade version of mt4. I don't think their will be mt6 in near future. If that going to happen then I guess mt5 is also well use or accepted. Right now theirs only few who uses mt5 right now and I think mt5 will not going to be popular so. So in short I don't think theirs will be mt6 but if the time come that their will be mt6 I guess mt4 is long gone.

Member Maaz is an unknown quantity at this point Maaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Mt4 is waqt be ho ga jab Mt6 launch ho ga.keun ke Mt4 use karna be asan ha.
    or is ko install karna be easy ha.or is ke indicator be ache han.
    so i agree with you ke Mt4 zeada ahm ha or is pe kam hota rhe ga.chaye jo be new Mt6 a jay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open