+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?

Senior Member hasilpur is on a distinguished road hasilpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think meta trader 4 is an easy trading soft war. every trader can understand it easily . there is no complication thing in meta trader 4 soft ware so i think the importance of meta trader 4 will not be less after launching meta trader 6 soft ware

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Theirs no mt6 yet until now and we don't even know if theirs an mt6 platform. I think the most will going to happen is that theirs will only
    going to be an up****e version of mt4. I don't think their will be mt6 in near future. If that going to happen then I guess mt5 is also well use or accepted. Right now theirs only few who uses mt5 right now and I think mt5 will not going to be popular so. So in short I don't think theirs will be mt Trader are more familier with mt4 and they think that it's more user friendly. And majority of indicators and robots are made for this
    version so traders prefer to use this one may be with the passage of time when more support for new vers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators which are the most familiar with you. It's very difficult to find useful indicators so we decide to share with you great Forex
    indicators database. Forex meta trader4 indicators is great source of the best Forex indicators & MT4 K plateform ko her trader like karta ha
    pata nai mt6 ka software kase ho trader us

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    persoanllay and from my experience i dont see my self using other trading terminal than the mt4 even if the mt 6 or 7 will be launched;am feeling ease with this platform and am enjoying my trae with it;but if it will offer new technologies and that expert will judge the mt6 better than mt 4 then i will move for it

Senior Member sweetkuri82 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetkuri82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it based on time which becomes most popular you know that new version of every thing popular in days but mt4 is most popular in these days because all old traders use this from many years and they prefer to use this because for them it is very easy to use so dear if mt6 have very good features and mt6 have more good trading plans then may be mt6 popularity increased...

Senior Member Zee121 is on a distinguished road Zee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes because metatrader 4 is so easy to used and learn and every new trader can do trading with metatrader 4 easily and comfortably so i think metatrader 4 should be still on the Forex trading market when metatrader 6 will launch.

Senior Member shahzad51 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very good that after meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 meta trader 6 is launch in Forex market I hope this is best like meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 platform. Mostly trader can use meta trader 4 platform because meta trader 4 is best and easy to use and easy to install and new trader can use easily this platform I meta trader 6 is also that kind of platform.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I think so, because MT4 is easy to use, while the distribution using MT4 traders can now easily use MT4 but when MT6 launch, it will have no effect on MT4 it be different for everyone ...

Senior Member chak43 is an unknown quantity at this point chak43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear main is bat pay yakeen raknta houn kay jab mt6 market main launch hoga to mt4 be market main still rahy ga.mt4 bohat acha or famous trading software hay isliay i hope kay mt4 kafi der tak maqrket main kam karta rahy ga.

Senior Member ranakhurramctn is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhurramctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think meta trader 4 is best trading software because it is easy to use. i am very glad that u launch the new software version of trading but meta trader 4 is simple. many peoples are use meta trading 4 software version on forex plat form and they never leave it because he knows how to work with meta trading 4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open