+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Moving Average cross over strategy.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex Trading lot of traders based on emotions and this analysis is true that these analyzes are useful sometimes to achieve profits, but you have to learn these analyzes possible lead to a loss and you have to strike a balance between loss and profit in order not to lose trade fully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxastro is an unknown quantity at this point fxastro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average cross over system is really good and excellent system and i am also using this system but with different parameters.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Shafee is an unknown quantity at this point Shafee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found this all indicators just work well into the natural movement of the market but they cant work well in the critical moment of the price trend! And all in all every indicator indicate the current state of market from the open position of present traders.

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh aik achi or profit able strategy agar app kisi aik strategy ko grip kar layety hai or uss per work out karatay hai tu app kise bhi strategy per profit hasil kar saktey hai or hum sab ko kisi na kisi strategy per grip honi chahay

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Moving average ki kafi strategy hai, aur trader jayda confuse bhi rahte hai, ki kyon si strategy ka use kiya jaaye aur kyon si strategy ka use naa kiya jaaye, lekin agar kisi ko follow karna hai, to EMA 5 aur EMA 10 hi sabse badiya lagta hai, ye kisi bhi time frame par work karti hai.
    bhai moving average indicators ki strategy small time frame per acha result nh daiti hay . es liyay hamay cahiyay k hum in ko sirf aur sirf long term trading ma hi use karay . long term ma es sa kafi acha result milta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is mai ap ko ik nahe balky kafi strategy mil skti hain aur ap aram sai is sai afi profit lais akty ahin agr ap ko yai trade theak sai control karna ata hao aur is ki achea tarah samjh ho ap ko warna is mai ap ko loss bhea ho sakta hau,,,,

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average ki kafi strategy hai, aur trader jayda confuse bhi rahte hai, ki kyon si strategy ka use kiya jaaye aur kyon si strategy ka use naa kiya jaaye, lekin agar kisi ko follow karna hai, to EMA 5 aur EMA 10 hi sabse badiya lagta hai, ye kisi bhi time frame par work karti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member shawon04 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most beneficial symptoms make use of though dealing since they provide you with this tendency and in addition they claim this tendency is the best pal. On the list of commonest process would be the going normal cross over, the standard affective incorporate the use of no matter if people source make use of that snapshot in my opinion berkelium from the fx earth I've truly never ever discovered rentals afektiv straightforward When i seemed to be some sort of bafflement with realizing.

Member shamroz12 is an unknown quantity at this point shamroz12's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar ap forex trading may work kar gay to ap ko forex trading may plan creat karna chachy jis say ap ko forex trading may work karna may help ho gay or ap forex trading may apna plan par zyada butter work kar sakta ho

Senior Member ASMINI is on a distinguished road ASMINI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i don't understand with your strategy. i want more explanations about your strategy. maybe you can share the screenshots too so that with the pictures i may understand it.. what is the most suitable time frame, TF H1, H4, or D1 ?? do we use this technique for a long term trading or intraday ??
    So do i my friend, im wait the screnshot about this strategies and for sure the setting of the Moving Averages Indicators.. maybe higher timeframe will be good in using this strategy? correct me if i wrong..
    Just click thanks if you think this is USEFUL POST
    join discuss in my thread https://indian-forex.com/showthread....-about-Profit!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)