+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Trading System.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aapne kafi achchi post kari hai. waise maine arrow indicator ke bare mein kafi suna tha. kya aap ye indicator hume share kar sakte hai. taki hum bhi inko use karke is strategy ko check kar paye.
    bhaiya ji main to yehi bolunga ki Arrow indicator ka use na hi kare to acha hoga ye indicator humare liye faydemand kabhi nahi ban sakte hain kyun ki ismein false signal kafi jayda ate hain jisse bachna kafi mushkil ho jata hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading system is actually a trading system that is known world wide so there is no need posting any chat on the forum site because the system is called forex price action trading system i am double sure you have heard it before and it basically reads the meanings associated with each candle on the market and then those candles will tell where the forex market will be heading to .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cakrawala is an unknown quantity at this point cakrawala's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes wonder with many strategies that people use, and of course an assortment of others share in the forum or on the website itself. but sometimes I learn it is not necessarily the same what I have read, and the result is different from what I read too. strategy should be the same but other open positions, why do you think it could happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mushibaba is an unknown quantity at this point mushibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother it is too much complicated. how can you adjust with that?? it makes me dizzy... very very complicated

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji apka system to kafi acha hain lekin kafi mushkil system apka dikhai de raha hain lekin aapne koi indicator share nahi kara hain main apke system ko try karna chahta hu ho sakta hain fayda mere ko aapke system se mil jaaye
    hanji bhai forex mein system ko try tou karna hei hoga jab takk aap system ko use nahi karenge aapko uski working ke baarein mein pata nahi chalenga,ek baar practice ke baad hei system ke baarein mein pata chalta hai..

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji apka system to kafi acha hain lekin kafi mushkil system apka dikhai de raha hain lekin aapne koi indicator share nahi kara hain main apke system ko try karna chahta hu ho sakta hain fayda mere ko aapke system se mil jaaye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a good trading system to trade with i can only recomend a bollinger bands trading system to you and the only one i use is price action and i need an expert advisor that can very well trade with it.

Banned Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think mere samajh se itne sare indicator ki jaroorat nahi hoti hai aap 3 ya 4 indicator ke sath acchi trading kar saktey hai ye samajhne se jyada complicated lagta hai but overall thankful to you that you shared something which may be useful for others.

Member nemya is an unknown quantity at this point nemya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion it is a very complicated strategy. I advise you not to take the other strategiue trader. dosimetry you make your strattegie which you find the best profit for you can be that this strategy does not work with your capital

Senior Member zohaib186 is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib186's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So you would like to see the system, but after seeing the advice i thought that you will reveal you strategy here. will you brain if question you to share your strategy here with us. i believe that is an excellent system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast