+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Trading System.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading systme is a top secret, and is it better then your system so that we can really compare your system here and lets others see how's your system effective and good.
    This thread is for just showing of your system and make your system rule over the others system posted in this thread, nice luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I have different trading strategy, I use only the Pivot Point and Moving average at my trading strategy. I think the strategy is make good profit for me and I want to check your strategy at my demo accounts .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear your system is good and it is easy to use and the specially the new traders of the forex forum that are at learning stages and want to use some easy system can use your system and can increase the trading skill.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont want to show my strategie, because other trader, can copie it and wining the million of dollar, My trading system is very simple. I use strategy based on EMA's and MACD. I use a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA ,15 EMA and 55 EMA. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results.

Member ali raad is an unknown quantity at this point ali raad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your trading system is so complicated. It is confusing me.

My trading system is very simple. I use strategy based on EMA's and MACD. I use a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA ,15 EMA and 55 EMA. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji jarur hum MA ko agar filter karte hain aur dusre indicator se to jarur usse bacha ja sakta hain fake signal idher trader ka nuksan ka bahut hi bada reason hota hain galat entry wo kar deta hain bhaiya ji
    hanji trader agar fake signals ki wajah se market me wrong entry le leta hai to usko ess business me bahut loss face karna padta hai,trader ko yaha aisa galti nahi karna hoga,trader ko sabb kuch soch samajh kaar he market me karna hoga tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji jarur hum MA ko agar filter karte hain aur dusre indicator se to jarur usse bacha ja sakta hain fake signal idher trader ka nuksan ka bahut hi bada reason hota hain galat entry wo kar deta hain bhaiya ji
    G bhaiya g ap na bilkul sahi kaha hay k es business ma loss honay ka bada karan fake signal hi hotay hay aur fake signal hamay her trading system ma miltay hay , in sa bachna trader k liyay zaruri hota hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many different type of trading strategy that i have seen in the forex market trading business but the best and the only way for trader to earn in the forex market is the money management planing in the forex market.many trader do have have plan and that is the reason why they are losing

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir main abhi tak yaha par trading ko demo account me hi jayda karti hu is liye abhi tak yaha par show nahi kar seti hu , lakin main asly market me jab apne traded me profit earning karungi to main yaha par jarur apne trading system ko yaha par show karungi .

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forext trading system is a very simple but its expereince is a vital role. Experience is a good system of trading for the successful trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast