+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68

Thread: Show your Trading System.

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prash_125 View Post
    Hi!
    Currently I m trading with the following system and it is pretty good if u all like it then please tell me i will share it with u.

It's complicated Your system uses so many indicators but i think u r good at it.
    And this system gives you entry signals what about exit signals where do u exit.
    Man please give your exit rules and also stoploss rules.
    Without exit and stoploss rules your system is incomplete
    Last edited by mazzr; 2012-04-08 at 04:05 PM.
    Liked My Post Just Thank Me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

prash_125 (2012-04-08)

Junior Member prash_125 is an unknown quantity at this point prash_125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!
    Currently I m trading with the following system and it is pretty good if u all like it then please tell me i will share it with u.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Your trading system is so complicated. It is confusing me.

My trading system is very simple. I use strategy based on EMA's and MACD. I use a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA ,15 EMA and 55 EMA. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results.
    Just post an image of your system so that we can really compare your system here and lets others see how's your system effective and good.
    This thread is for just showing of your system and make your system rule over the others system posted in this thread.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your trading system is so complicated. It is confusing me.

My trading system is very simple. I use strategy based on EMA's and MACD. I use a system of 5 EMA, 10EMA ,15 EMA and 55 EMA. I enter my trades on the cross over of EMA. It is giving me very good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

As, we all know to trade in forex successfully we need to trade disciplined and for that every trader has his own setup or system for generating entry and exist signals.

So, on this thread we will see who's system is good and effective.
    So, guys just post the image of your system you use to compare each others systems.

Here's my system on Daily TimeFrame:-

All of you Please post your System!!!!
    bhai aapne kafi achchi post kari hai. waise maine arrow indicator ke bare mein kafi suna tha. kya aap ye indicator hume share kar sakte hai. taki hum bhi inko use karke is strategy ko check kar paye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    friend i think you are using more than 6-7 indicators in your trading system.
    in my view its good that if we have less technical indicators in our trading system.
    but we also have knowledge of trading.
    in my trading system i use only two indicator.
    hi! i m using only 3 indicators and the signals generated r from the EA's Which r confirmed by these indicators.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

manzarshk786 (2012-04-11)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelkanu View Post
    from your chart i can see bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting. Why not scale down some of the indicators. Your system looks profitable and coupled with the fact that you trade higher time frames which reduces noise
    hi!
    the histrogram below the chart is macd and osma indicator and then sochastic and then bulls and bear indicator. And yes there r many conflicting signals generated but to be more profitable and much sure then enter into the trade when all these 3 indicators are giving the same signals. And i use bollinger bands and pivot points for my exit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

manzarshk786 (2012-04-11)

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    from your chart i can see bollinger bands which is very good for trading as well as channels but i do not know the histograms below the charts and it seems to me you have so many indicator for confirmation which is good and can be bad as sometimes the signals can be conflicting. Why not scale down some of the indicators. Your system looks profitable and coupled with the fact that you trade higher time frames which reduces noise

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

As, we all know to trade in forex successfully we need to trade disciplined and for that every trader has his own setup or system for generating entry and exist signals.

So, on this thread we will see who's system is good and effective.
    So, guys just post the image of your system you use to compare each others systems.

Here's my system on Daily TimeFrame:-

All of you Please your System!!!!
    it's a complicated system. i look your system too many indicators, i am confused with it. but i think you have experience with your system. can you share about how to open and close with your system ?? how many pips do you get everyday with this indicators ? are you a long term trader or intraday trader ??

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Show your Trading System.

Hi!
    Everyone Have a Look At my Updated System which I made. Look it's So simple and Clear than My previous One. And It yields With more than 85% of profit Ratio.
    A Very profitable and simple System.

Indicators Used:- Bollinger Bands, Pivot Points, Trendline, the arrow signals (Generated by sochastic cross, MACD cross & ADX cross) all the arrow signals indicator is being developed by me.

Buy Entry :- buy at green color arrow signal and confirming it with the trendline signal (Green,yellow,red color line in middle).If the color of both the arrow and trendline is green then we ENTER into the market.

Sell Entry :- Sell at red color arrow and confirm it with trendline signal. If the color of both the arrow and trendline is red then we ENTER into the market.

For Exits:- For Exits i normally use a trailing stop of 20 pips. And u can exit at nearest resistance or support line (Pivot points) or at Bollinger bands.

For Stoploss:- For long trade 25 pips below the low of previous candle.
    For short trade 25 pips above the high of previous candle.

Performance on 1D Timeframe :- On average Between 650-850 pips/Month with minimum risk and safe trading and a profit ratio of more than 85%.

Here My System:-

For All Your Views Please Just Comment!!!!

And all of you please post your systems in this thread .
    Last edited by mazzr; 2012-04-08 at 07:03 PM.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

adittachandon (2012-07-08), dareking (2012-04-07), kapil_chemical_07 (2012-05-06), manzarshk786 (2012-04-08), prash_125 (2012-04-08), SAMIYA NOOR NOVA (2012-05-06), surya88 (2013-11-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68