+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Trading System.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhaiya 100% to traders ko koi bhi strategy nahi miles sakta hain yaha par traders to liye koi bhi cheez 100% nahi hota hain bas hum jo cheez ko pasand kar lete hain uska use humare ko achi tarah se aana chahiye bhaiya ji and just a system in your trade he accepted as a foreign exchange to bare me knowledge of the results of the aur apne doston se pucha aur me is an acha prfit kmane k lye ise maximum time deta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi kaha apne trend line aur fib ka istemaal acne se ham log kafi acchi income kama sakte hain par aisa karne to liye samay accha khasa invest because hoga kyonki trend line aur fib ko sikhne me samay jyada lagta hai bhai ji. and bahay fayda hope that the aap the direction of a trend line draw the card hain aur sath mein FIB draw the card hain to the technical mein ye dono hi sabse jayda acha which tool hain style professional jayda yehi uses the card hain bhaiya ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend thinks you use more than 6-7 indicators in your trading system. in my view it's good if we have a lack of technical indicators in our trading system. but we also have knowledge about trading. Simply post a picture of your system so we can really compare your system here and make others see how effective and good your system is. This thread is only for showing your system and making your system rules for other systems posted on this thread.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend wants to test your system can you share I hope with some tips on how to use it * and jab forum se acha mil raha hain system to fir jarur main kahunga ki aap us ko demo system par try kar le isse kafi acha benefits hakta hain trade mein kamane ko hi system madad karte hain bhaiya ji

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The simplest technique that you can use and make money from the foreign exchange market is actually using assistance as well as opposition areas to understand where you can enter together with Macintosh loans to understand the path to be visited. Every and every FOREX Investor needs BIG persistence to utilize the BIGGEST technique of waiting for the best seconds to enter or even leave the market. Buy or market more precisely so they have more income. Usually use charts to determine where the market is certain to occur in a certain period

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trading system is very good and my personal buying and selling program is very easy. I personally use techniques dependent on EMA and also MACD. I personally use something related to 5 EMA, 10EMA, 15 EMA and fifty-five EMA. We have included my personal offer of transfer related to EMA. This gave me very good results personally. so forex is a good business and a real business

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's just the same as the indicator sare ki jaroorat nahi hoti hai aap 3 yes 4 indicators to the trading acathy trading saktey hai ye samajhne se jyada complicated lagta hi but overall thank you that you share something that might be useful for others. and I don't have a good trading system to trade with me, I can only recommend the Bollinger band trading system to you and the only thing I use is price action and I need an expert advisor who can trade very well with him.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can find out that Bollinger jewelry is definitely designed to buy plus signals because I don't have a clue that the histogram is less than that map. therefore for all of us, you have many gauges designed for evidence that are truly worthy of letting it end up dangerous just because it usually shows you will disagree. For my consideration you will have this one plan. Of course your head is asking you more to have your own plans around this. It seems like it's a superior strategy. and Fundamental or Technical Another important decision that should ideally be made before the start of your trade is whether your approach will focus primarily on trading signals from technical indicators or from trading ideas based on fundamentals. I distinguish here between ideas and signals because they are two different types of approaches that are generated by two different understandings of the futures market. Then I will give a very thorough discussion of the two approaches, outlining the strengths, assets, liabilities, differences, and methods of their implementation. For now, it's enough to say that a decision needs to be made, preferably sooner than later, about the approach you want to use in your trade.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is definitely another scalping system and for you to be able to use this system effectively, you have to wait in your trading system so that you will be able to know when an entry will be formed on the forex market because this system utilizes an hour's time frame and you must do this until you've collected enough pips for the day. and I use metatrader build in a trading system, called DINAPOLI very useful, it helps you to trade a lot of things in the forex world, I really do like this trading system easy to understand

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enter a daily trader will be very difficult if I have to use a one day time frame. Using a smaller time frame can make indicators ineffective because there are many different settings in them. and my strategy was rather straightforward, I used MAs five and twenty-five as directors. then the RSI to ensure random judgment and other strengths to ensure saturation level trends. and for now I use five minutes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast