+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1342

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion parabolic SAR and stochastic are together best indicator for scalping. Hence, scalping is too risky as most of the traders will name it as gambling but still a good amount of profit can be picked up by scalping. Scalping never follows any type of trends so excellent strategies don't work with its time frame. For scalping, a trader should always be updated with news because impact of news is most significant on scalping time-frames.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mehak is on a distinguished road Mehak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ka sb sa best way yeh ha k hum bollinger bands and MACD k sath trade kerain, bollinger bands sb sa best way ha scalping kliya, but fundamentals ko hum ignore nhi kr sktay, so better yeh hota ha k ap especially scalping krtay hoi news ko bhi attention dain, or ya ap news k time trade na hi kerain to behtar ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadasghar480 View Post
    Trading is mind game if your brain cannot handle to recognize the structure on 5 min or 1 min time frame, then scalping is dangerous for you!!!!!! Otherwise the concept that is applied on higher time frame should do the same job on smaller time frame.
    Again it is a mind game!!!!!!!!
    I agree with your opinion. It's a mind game and scalping is patience. scalping using time frames are small though analysis using time frames. If these two types of time frames differently already confirm then that is a clear signal. just 10-15 pips target scalping and hedging if quick use rapidly changing direction.

Junior Member ravianjali1987 is an unknown quantity at this point ravianjali1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to very patient if want to be scalper.normally after london open and new york open.

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a small trade scalping. A few minutes short of the trade were scalping. This trade may have 1 - 0 pips. How to Profit from 0 up to the lexical pips scalping can not be called. It has become common trade.
    Market is always up - get out of it. You can take a few minutes in some pips profit. But scalping but risky. Many people do not understand some of the risk of scalping. It should be scalping analysis. Should not be entered without any trading analysis. Trend towards a good time to trade scalping.

Senior Member roncos is on a distinguished road roncos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tipsman08 View Post
    I generally make $4500 profit by this strategy. Lot 80 cent and tp 5 pip, pair Euro:Usd and Usd:Chf

beyond words ....... It was a huge value to me
    how do you do sir?
    Please experiences, information and lessons, I am very grateful for it sir

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping of the best ways that can be relied upon to achieve a percentage of profits are good and I, personally, I think it is better to have a great opportunity for a trader to be able to achieve greater profits, but he must first learn how to execute deals quickly in the market

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a scalping trader, but sometimes I try it with Bollinger and scalping is only for short time so my max time fram is 15 min and also set tp from 5 pip to 15 pip according to market situation.

Member Jackdoson is on a distinguished road Jackdoson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Amazing scalping using topics here....Well many of us get profit from here.
    Share new topics.

Junior Member vladimir is an unknown quantity at this point vladimir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    scalping is an art .. and in forex trading scalping is a very difficult trading stratgy.. first of all .. u follow the 5mnts, 15mnts, 30mnts, chart for market view. and also view the fundamental analysis. but with technical analysis . there is many way in technical analysis.

like many traders are use different type of technical analysis.
    which is the best way to scalping.
    1. with bollinger bands,
    2. ema and macd
    3. ema and parabolic
    4. ema and trendline
    5. action price.. and resistance and support
    6. resistance and support with trendline
    7.only fundamental analysis
    8. action price with fundamental analysis

plz given ur suggestion..
    which technical do you use in trading ? have you used those tehniques that you mentioned ? which one is the best and profitable ?
    i think you must explain it clearly and use the screenshots too so as newbie i can understand what you share. i want to try to scalp in the market. thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)