+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I feel scalping yields best profits in side way moving market as there is no one direction movement we can pick up the right entry points and exit with profit. Scalping is the best way to make quick money without spending too much time with the charts and our computer , i do use this method sometimes though i am a long term trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend I am also like Scalping strategy It is one of my Favorite I like stochastic trendline ZikZak .ZikZak is one of the simple tools which helps me a lots .stochastic is also beneficial for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ak bioht ache or best strategy hai muajy ya strategy boht pasnad ha or main es strategy ko bara shaqa sa used karta hoon or boht sara profit earned karta hoon or main es forum ko used kar ka bhot kusha ho q k kuch broker es jasi facility nahi data es laya mauja ya forum boht pasand haiiiiiiii........

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), mehro (2019-07-30)

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ak bioht ache or best strategy ha muaja ya strategy boht passnad ha or main es strategy ko bara shaqa sa used karta hoon or boht sara profit earned karta hoon or main es forum ko used kar ka bhot kusha ho q k kuch broker es jasi facility nahi data es laya mauja ya forum boht passand haiiiiiii......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-30)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good scalping is one of the most dangerous things a trader can do against himself. Yes, if you are a trader, you must always leave scalping. Or you will lose money when scalping on the forex market. Yes the best strategy for making money in the forex market is making money through long-term trading. Long-term trading so far is the best way to make money on the forex market and with that you have nothing to lose. and Scalping certainly requires all types of analysis that are not free from them ... usually called scalping trading is using a shorter time frame. For scalping, a trader must have deep market insight and must have knowledge of price action.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear, actually I certainly believe it requires high accuracy scalping. With this kind of strategy you have to have a very high percentage of profits. Because every trade only carries a small pip profit. If the SL is installed a little, the broker may also have rules. Possible cut loss, but the price also needs space to move. If you run out of assets, cut losses. You must be an expert in analyzing to trade with this strategy. and Thank you for the strategy and I think we can trade only with a moving average cross over trading strategy and if we can understand market trends we can easily do better scalping in forex trading and we can make good money too.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually in forex trading I assume that SAR parabolic and stochastic together are the best indicators for scalping. Therefore, scalping is too risky because most traders will call it gambling but there are still many benefits that can be taken with scalping. Scalping never follows any type of trend, so a very good strategy doesn't work with its time frame. and Well actually in forex trading I assume that scalping requires great techniques and analytical experience. Without experience, we will easily lose. Use simple trend line analysis to have a simple trading system. Don't get caught up in a complicated system that won't make you learn trading.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is done even 1-3 pips because scalping does not mean opening a trade until you get the desired profit but it is done based on a certain time frame so the trade must be closed at that time no matter what the results of the trade are and during scalping, a trader does a lot of trading. and good dear, in forex I actually consider scalping basically hunting a few pips from 10-20 pips per trade and closing it usually before 2 minutes it's basically what scalping is, but different people may have different definitions, you can also use scalp moving average or you can check price action too

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for me, I think if you want to do scalping my darling then you have to learn all kinds of fundamental technical analysis and sentimental analysis of my darling so that you have to understand it so you can easily become a good broker. and my love for me is true that it is mind games and scalping is patience. scalping uses a small time frame even though analysis uses a time frame. If the two different types of time frames have confirmed then that is a clear signal. only 5-10 pips of target scalping and hedging if fast use of direction changes rapidly.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it would be easy to do scalping even though we use a small time frame for scalping we still have to have a reference to this big time frame avoiding us from floating big if you can ensure trade even though small profit until the broker will enter the market with the intention of catching a few pips as soon as possible and yes dear in forex trading I use the Ichimaku indicator to explore the market. But I first checked the candle day. I tried to find out which direction he would move. And then I tried to peel that direction so that even the trade I was running against it would trace back to my profit zone. This is a way to save scalp for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)