+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1342

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Junior Member Raja Ahsan Saleem is an unknown quantity at this point Raja Ahsan Saleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have given good advice to all the new members for it , to trade we must have a look on all the above mentioned list indicators to get the profitable trade for the short time so indicators are very important and i mostly use them too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the newbies like to repeat this fault.. They choose scalping as their trading method.. in a hope of making big amount of profit in the shortest amount of time possible.. as a result.. they they keep losing their money simultaneously.. because scalping is only suitable for the expert traders.. because to scalp the market you need vast amount of knowledge and experience, to be able to predict the movement of the market
    Searching Myself...

Member jogoroni is an unknown quantity at this point jogoroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think currency dealing, scalping is very efficient dealing technique of creating benefit easily. But i think if a investor want to create scalping then he should business with own technique not using signal. Indicator using a investor never get goo outcome in scalping dealing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    I think scalping is a very risky method of trading. And no trader should should adopt the scalping untill he really experienced with the worse situation of the market. Cause anything can happen anytime in forex market and a scalping trade may result in loss in a short period.
    agree with you, scalping is very risky to do, without a proper trading strategy, it is very dangerous to do scalping. even if you come up with so many good indicators, without experience,scalping is not a good option.

Banned shabb4n is an unknown quantity at this point shabb4n's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes no doubt that scalping is a difficult way of trading but the who don't have enough time to spend on Forex. They use it for little trades. I use Fib. ratio to get my trend of market action but fundamentals are also remain under my observation so that I could get benefit from them.

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    The international foreign exchange market provides opportunities for deriving high-yield and high-risk profit from currency rate fluctuations.Prose became the medium of the urban commercial book market in the 15th century. Monasteries sold edifying collections of saints' and virgins' lives composed in prose. The customers were mostly women (the interiors of many of the 14th- and 15th-century paintings of the annunciation show how far books had spread into the urban households that painters usually depicted as the blessed virgin's bourgeois environment.[20]) Prose became in this environment the medium of silent and private reading. It spread with the commercial book market that began to provide such reading materials even before the arrival of the first commercial printed histories in the

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion , i use two indicators and very important to use also candle to enter on scalping ,but every one have his way to get this 10 pips or 15 pips

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can scalp the market all the way from 10 pips to 15 pips in open single transaction. Don't limit yourself with the profits. If you think the market can still give you a little bit more of profits. Stick a bit but always be careful because the market can reverse anytime.

Banned Banglalink is an unknown quantity at this point Banglalink's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping @ foreign exchange can be achieved through anybody, such as for that beginner, right here not really need unique abilities or even excellent encounter, the requirement is actually pace as well as precision for making admittance as well as leave purchases. pick a agent that has the actual pace from the delivery purchase or even no-requotes, that has the cheapest distribute along with higher volatility foreign currency sets.

Senior Member trqlslm is an unknown quantity at this point trqlslm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping in forex is not an appropriate way of every type of investor. The earnings produced in each place started out by the scalper is usually small; but excellent earnings are made as benefits from each shut little place are mixed. Scalpers do not like to take large threats, which indicates that they are willing to abandon excellent benefit possibilities in come back for the protection of little, but regular benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)