+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true that learning is better than earning. Lekin mere vichaar se forex me maximum log learning se jyada dhyan earning par dete hai isliye unhe loss hota hai agar hum pehle forex ki vishay me learn kare phir jaakar trading karenge to nishchit roop se hum earn karenge aur hume profit hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good and informative post. I love it. I will make sure I apply them in my daily trading plan. as well I encourage every beginner to apply them in their forex trading business day and day .I am very grateful for the wonderful post. very very thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member john86 is an unknown quantity at this point john86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex or any other business, learning is absolutely more important than earning. But you need to earn to learn and to survive as well. For most of the traders, it is not their choice to prefer one only. Learning and earning both should continue together, altering the ratio, depending on the circumstances.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first step to making money, is to achieve the necessary knowledge to face the market successfully. It is common to have lost in the forex because it is an almost unpredictable market. The trader must assume the risk and operate in a statistical way to have a good result in the long run.

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam'''''app ke baat bilkul sahin hain mein app ke baat se agree karty ho q k har cheez k liya pehly os k bary mein knowledge hona chahiyan agar humain kikangysy cheez k baray me knowledge hoga to tab he ham wo kaam sahin kar sakengy

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truely you should really spend more time on learning than trying to earn money in the forex market especially for new traders because making money for new traders isn't easy at all, but for the pro traders making money is as simple as set and forget with pin point accuracy
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko learn karke he kama karna chahiye,esme trader hard work karta hai to uske baad he wo market ke baarein me achha learn kar sakta hai,esme mehnat karke he trader ko chalna chahiye..

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are say the right. forex is best online earning business. so that those are interest in this business. they are first get the complete knowledge and experience. then they are able to work the market regular and successful trader.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein bina seekhe kuch nahi hosakta hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex mei agar aap kaam karne aaye hain toh yaad rahe ki aapko iss field mein perform karne pe hi accha paisa milta hai warna iss field mein loss hone mein zyada der nahi lagti.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is better so that we can be more productive. because the key to our success in running a business is to learn forex trading. because by learning we can get a lot of experience and knowledge. of course so we could dominate forex trading well. and surely we can easily get success in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)