+ Reply to Thread
Page 1586 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 586 1086 1486 1536 1576 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1596 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,860 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must learning to earning right?because if we earn without learning,that means luck,and luck doesnt ends long..
    so better learn first,then u can earn consistenly..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is better becose if we earn something, we must have small qualification..and learning help us to get this qualification..if we earn somthing to the net we must have the ability to understand the english language.because all the net earning system are written in english.so if we learn better we can earn better..simple

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    yes learning to har business ke liy he zaroori hoti hai mera nahi khial ke experience ke bina hum kabhi be koi be kam kar sakty hian main to is ko achi trha learn karna chahun ge phir us ke bad he trading karun ge learn kiy bina pehly loss ho gya

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    I agree with you, learning is the best way to make money in any trading. When you learning about forex market hardly you will get more knowledge about it and get more chances to make profit.
    Of course the time spent and effort took in learning process are not waste, rather by this way we are investing in our future and the result will be enhanced trading performance which will help us better returns for entire trading career.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, learning is the best way to make money in any trading. When you learning about forex market hardly you will get more knowledge about it and get more chances to make profit.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By learning the right, then surely we will be able to get much better results than ever before. And that is a sure thing. If we do not learn the business well, then it must also, we will not get good results. where we choose to live!

Member Shimon is an unknown quantity at this point Shimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you.learning is better then earning.it is a market where learning is most impotent.if anyone can lean more he can earn more.leaning has no alternative in forex market.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me first is coming the learning.I think,that we need to learn months to become good traders,we need to know about forex,we need to have own strategie,we need to know how to trade(practice on demo forex platform).We need to start real trading,when we feel ready to do it.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    let's speak honnestly, most of us want money from forex not learning , because it's the nature of the human , we have that in blood , so i think money take the first place and learning the second place .

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never , i have been learning about forex thet whole time i knew about it but i iove earning more than anything in the forex market this is why i am doing everything i can to to get there from the small scale earning to the large scale earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1586 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 586 1086 1486 1536 1576 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1596 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)