+ Reply to Thread
Page 1583 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 583 1083 1483 1533 1573 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1593 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,830 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is the base of earning. if we do anything without learning it first than there are more chances of losing but if we learned it good than we can make good earnings in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is correct thought , learning is better then earning . because this is mostly needed for all . first learn and then earn . do not come in forex trade without learning .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member siki is an unknown quantity at this point siki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah dude Im also agree with your conception that learning is better than earning cause by learning trader have gain knowledge about mistake which must help trader to switch loss become more profit in forex market. happy trading

Member hiko is an unknown quantity at this point hiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this absolutely true. When we make losses in forex trading then we should learn from the cause sue to which we make loss. And try to remove the mistakes in the future trades. So we should learn from all the mistakes we make.

Junior Member moi for vous is an unknown quantity at this point moi for vous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I just started trading forex, I do experience such emotion.I need to focus on the screen as long as my trades are open. When I need to leave them overnight because of negative, I couldn't sleep well. As times go, I learn to handle my emotion and keep on telling myself that forex is an investment, sometimes you make and sometimes you lose. Money can earn back but not health. Now I have learned to take it easy.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes learning is more better then earning. I think without learning nobody can't earn from this business. So this is for newbies trader who have no more knowledge about this business.

Junior Member polton is an unknown quantity at this point polton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think learning is better than earning.Because if anybody have proper knowledge about any thing so he can do anything about that.So need learn first then earn in Forex. Because if any trader`s have good knowledge in Forex trading so the trader must will be success in Forex trading.So take learn and get earn.

Banned milon is an unknown quantity at this point milon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its always true. Learning is the best way to be stand and walk on the way to trade, earning is its normal sequence return.

Junior Member sn0011 is an unknown quantity at this point sn0011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, learning is better than earning. when you learn any subject it is so easy for you. than you know about this matter. so first time learn and than earn. Forex trading market is difficult subject. so learn about Forex trading than you can earn for this site.

Senior Member ckkommoju is an unknown quantity at this point ckkommoju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you. Start forex trading with demo account. You can get knowledge of every short fall of trading with this demo account. After successful trading with demo account, go to micro account with little investment and then real trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1583 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 583 1083 1483 1533 1573 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1593 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)