+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 315 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading psychology.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the post. It would be easier to read
    if the translation could be translated in English ....
    But I understand Hindi because I am a Bangladeshi citizen and have good knowledge in Hindi .. Your post really helps me a lot and is very grateful for the example given for more understand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tracing the simple mindset is the best trading psychology in my opinion. Have a reasonable target set for each month or week and then trade with the discipline to achieve the same. Avoid more practical emotions while trading. Because so they must have a good mindset to control the mind and make it all always cool and calm and therefore they need a good trade with discipline and patience, then they can trade without load and supported by good analysis and clear mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know how to can control with our psychology in this forex trading, you will never success here , this is the main thing i think that traders do not earn , this is why it is good to learn some trading psychology and self discipline and management. also must trade with a proper thinking and good strategy

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you do not need a large capital, you start with it, and you can collect the capital from the bank
    or in the order of experience, you can practice it and gain experience without losing my mind
    thanks
    all my greetings

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading in forex business I personally think psycology of our trading is important, we should know how to control our main so we don't be stress and still calm when we got losses and also we don't be over confident when we got profits. as we know, the mind problem such as greedy and panic is very dangerous in forex.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that is true we always want profit and try to avoid loss. But in forex it is not possible. You have the mentality to take the loss also. If your mind prepare for the loss I think you will get the chance of profit then.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely i think When trading in forex business we should keep our mind focus and relaxed during oue trade activities. without a good psychology our trade could be messed up, especially when we got loss. we should makes our mins under control and do not try to revenged the market to get back our losses without a good analysis.
    market is not creat

8. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-19)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    commerce is a business, it is an oportenuity to make more money in the market and trade is not a psychological, and I think that sons two areas deferente, we must eloigier both types

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    bilkul ap ne is ka baray ma bohat acha bataya ha lekin jab tak suroh ma koi be trader is waqat is ko seekh nhi sakta ha jab tak ka wo khud se is ma trading na karay and khud se sab kuch na karay is ka ilawa wo seekh nhi pae ga

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-30), kanita (2017-09-30), munibkhan (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-01), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The team at Rockwell Trading has taken 40 years of their combined trade experience and condensed their knowledge into one of the wisest and most comprehensive home study course ever assembled. Over 50 video tutorials have been divided into 6 learning sessions to give you more than 7 hours of invaluable information and a step-by-step process of what is required for day trading in the futures market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 315 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)