+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 285 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are constantly seeking for any location to offer facet lumber that will profit our mills. I have an idea that may function in certain locations if a person will put forth the effort to do it. Beams are a specialty item for log houses together with post and beam development. You can find however another utilizes in conventional development. I want to introduce to you personally the believed of a laminated beam. That is nothing new because laminate beams are utilized in churches nationwide and they are high-priced. What is new to this ideais the approach of building and also the usage of side lumber of numerous lengths and widths by a tiny sawmill to improve income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried your technique on my trial consideration on instaforex. your technique is excellent and simple to use. but i have one query can i have to go for brief or lengthy when green range vertical? or it must be horizontally for both. right now i really think i can recommend this Profits With Fantastic Four to all interested trader because i have trade the Profits With Fantastic Four and i really think this is very profitable and the more you take your time to trade the Profits With Fantastic Four the more you get to understand this strategy based on my analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you see timeframenya using H1 means it should be able to pull back to 10 pips bro?. because it is usually for the H1 candle at length above 20 pips should reply retrace half of his body alone is around 10pips. Makes sense anyway just want to know more in the technique, which can be used for scalping knew little while trending. good statemen, these price levels in the Tun is very sensitive and emotional of the coin and also for the people .But I think it can not be relied upon alone to be only technical analysis or any kind of analysis to be beside them deal more safety and success rate of the largest I prefer the use of classical analysis with these levels also ..thx

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it possible? I think if you go after pips strongly,you have to think that adverse outcome may come on your way than where will go your pips rather you should be situation with the industry circulation if it allows to occur to complete your focus on. Mujy ye strategy achee to lag rahee hay lakin aik hi disadvantage hay is ka kay is main stop loss naheen hay, main abb koi esa risk naheen lena chahta jo mujhy barry draw down main lay jay.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can play or trade intraday with this strategy.. try it, when the market move up or down with big range, we can get profit 10 pips each for our pending orders.. good luck brohter to use this fantastic four But this strategy is very complex for newbie traders. because all time 8 pending order set there in one fare. All fare do not move same time. Newbie trader are lake of money management rules. If market play opposite rules. There are a lot of loss.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wah very simple and profitable, the system I have ever seen, much like the system HBTs (habits market trading system), and the nature of this counter or against the trend if I'm not mistaken. was used to target only open 10pip per transaction. good trading system Well, your trading strategy seems very good but, critical. So, in my view we should follow our own strategy and the beginners who are just learning Forex they should always try to trade by simple tradings plans until they become successful Forex trader.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used your tips. But i think that it will not work all the time. If you use some fundamental analysis with this, then i think you will get good results. So be prepared yourself to do that. You can use candlestick chart pattern to get success in forex also. So the choice is yours now. But i do not found this tips meaningful. magical number is the psychological limits of the price movement, and often the price can continue to rise to the next price or only limited moves and then reverse direction, which needs to be aware of is if there is a change in the trend because there is important news that we need to be aware of and pay attention to the technical forex

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not real realize what that rely on it in the content and issue of the deals I wishing to elucidate a little bit Is there indications that either or is what I comedian and if there is filed and improvement so I can much easily understands up for a forex trader formerly in a minute so it is not a overripe breath of income in my own lowly persuasion. did note that according to what you said, you try a new strategy on a demo account first if a new managed account practiced in real, thanks to his srategi

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can place orders as limit orders. You basically have your orders placed on the MT4 server, so you can switch off your computer. Make sure you input all your stop and take profits otherwise you will be in trouble. you 're right, these price numbers are the psychological numbers and fantastic numbers.. you can see at the chart, the prices often become support and ressistance that make the price bounce and reverse..

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i opened about two weeks ago. My undestandable about this strategy is like this : Draw two magenta lines above and below 75 poin from daily open price, then put 4 PO order buy and 4 PO order sell with the last two digit from fantastic number as mentioned. The causes of the lost is : after hit order and profits few pips then the price change direction to hit the stop lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 285 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)