+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 285 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The last thing you have said that is a real truth we should not be greedy at all many people I saw they have a good strategy but they are too greedy they loose a huge money just because of that I also loose a huge money ..so never think like a greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are constantly seeking for any location to offer facet lumber that will profit our mills. I have an idea that may function in certain locations if a person will put forth the effort to do it. Beams are a specialty item for log houses together with post and beam development. You can find however another utilizes in conventional development. I want to introduce to you personally the believed of a laminated beam. That is nothing new because laminate beams are utilized in churches nationwide and they are high-priced. What is new to this ideais the approach of building and also the usage of side lumber of numerous lengths and widths by a tiny sawmill to improve income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the price ending 00,20,50,80 are the favorite numbers or we can say these are the magic numbers... i tried to open the chart and look at pair USD-CAD, i found this stategy is useful at UC too. we only put Pending orders outside magenta lines, and took profit only 10 pips, and we got it. so, i have the conclusion we can use at pair USD-CAD...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope you like this strategy and you want to try it. it is the simplest strategy, only put PO at the price ending 00,20,50,80... that's all.. not difficult..
    do backtest to know the pending orders have touched... i hope you may get profit as like me, even not look at the chart.. we can get profit..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haha... i am not smart, i am a newbie... i want to get profits in forex.. yeah, try this and then share your profits here so that the readers are sure about this strategy... if the pending orders not touched, leave it and delete it at the night.... thanks for your sharing...

--- Update ---

ok yeni k main apni position open kar k relex ho k apni family ko time de sakta houn koi masla nahi ho ga main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es ko mazzed yahan share karo or es e honey wale profit ko bhi yahan par share karo plz takey ham ko faida ho

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the destination of this thread is getting profit without look at the chart frequently. we can place pending orders in the morning before we go to work, we go to study, or we doing our hobby... put some PO according the rules... maybe you can place PO at tokyo sessi

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may i ask you ?? have you read the rule of this strategy ? if the answer is yes, i think you may understand, we place Pending Orders at range 75-100 from the opening price in the morning (at 0 o'clock).... so if the pending order touched, i am sure the price will be back again and take profit... you may backtest with my indicator to see the truth

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have any one make an EA using this trading system? If this trading systeme really 100% profitable i think make an EA for this trading system will be really great, cause we can generate profit in every minutes of our trading time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the morning, please explain further in the morning where you are ..? will be more obvious if you add times are GMT. of screenshort you, and generating it looks good, but I can not see trading results.

--- Update ---

That is actually a high risk trading for any forex currency trader in this business. You are not setting a stop loss in your trades. That is very dangerous for anyone who is trading in the forex currency markets.

--- Update ---

Have any one make an EA using this trading system? If this trading systeme really 100% profitable i think make an EA for this trading system will be really great, cause we can generate profit in every minutes of our trading time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used Fantastic Four for trading today and until now, there are four pairs that took profit 10 pips each...
    Put pending orders at outside magenta color lines..
    Pair AUD-USD

--- Update ---

100% profitable strategy !!! owao , its realy. i think so that its not possible .because forex market doesnt follow any kinds of fixed rules.may be that , there have a profitable strategy. but not 100% profitable. i dont need 100% profitable strategy. if i make 60% profit then im satisfy.

--- Update ---

100% profitable strategy !!! owao , its realy. i think so that its not possible .because forex market doesnt follow any kinds of fixed rules.may be that , there have a profitable strategy. but not 100% profitable. i dont need 100% profitable strategy. if i make 60% profit then im satisfy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 285 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)