+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 285 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is the strategy an indicator if you please share it with us, we will gladly try to see from the image using this indicator it helps you to trade like a line of cages giving a sign of buying and selling like and how you can get 100% profit that is a limit my thoughts. I have not heard that any strategy is 100% immune but it seems your strategy is good to use. I will try it. And how you manage your order, please explain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mean of four fantastic who really see how sir? I have never used this kind of indicator that there is no single indicator which is the name of the sweetspot to see the price of 00, but I am not sure how to use it and waw, I did not expect that you could formulate the number 4, it seems that it is a sacred number on the market, the market will be very difficult to penetrate those numbers, maybe that's where the couple's reflection point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the opening price of the day is my center point. The first day I placed all my POs above and below this midpoint between the lines of magenta by following 00, 20, 50, 80. The first day F4 touched my 21 POs and all orders closed with take profit. but yesterday I put all my POs into the same rules. but yesterday touched 11 of my PO but closed only 5 PO with TP but the remaining 6 PO this morning I closed with a big loss. If you give me your email, I will send my history file. and thank you bro, I emailed you with the details of my order. please suggest me about my mistake. I put all selling PO above the opening price of the day and all buy PO below the opening price of the day between the magenta lines.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may i ask you ?? do you trade with a 5 digit broker ?? if you use my indicator on a 5-digit broker, the indicator cannot show clearly, ok .. I will look for the fantastic 5 digit four indicators for you ... wait a day, and I will share it for you and I hope you can make a profit with my strategy and it sounds like a good indicator I really don't like indicators but it seems very good I will try it today But can anyone tell me whether there is a vulnerability to this indicator can it show a wrong signal

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my small trading experience, it is impossible to make a hundred percent profit with any strategy. I personally built many strategies and followed other strategies too. the reason behind that is the forex market moves depending on various factors at different times. so our strategy was built taking into account the constant period. for this reason, in any new condition, our strategy is not functioning properly. and I want to use this string, but I just want to make it look like this, the way it is is that it is already very busy, I think so that the hum candlist of the base pr is stretched to follow the blinds to better or not, because the pending order ap uses different types of candles and candles, from the blinds and the level of 0, 20, 50, 80 per bearish orbullish candle to watch the craft.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay so I always read a lot about simple strategies and systems that sound too good to be true but actually work for many people but I always can't understand them well. I would be very happy if someone could tell everything about me in detail like you did to a 5 year old child? because I don't even know how you open a pending order at meta trader 4 in the first place. and try and train ... and if you make a profit with the Fantastic Four, maybe you can share your profits here and let's make a profit together with my strategy ... green pip

7. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2019-06-27)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have you read the rules on the first page? if not, I suggest you to read and pay attention to the rules ... I have also uploaded my indicator to find out the price ending at 00,20,50,80 ... download and try attaching it to your chart, after that you can try placing PO on outside the magenta line, with the price ending at 00,20,50,80 ... and you are right and I agree with your statement. each trader has a trading style and they use different trading methods. depending on time and experience, they trade with their style, for example if we have a real job and work in an office, we can trade long term or intraday, but if we are not busy, we can trade to the scalp. F4 is used for busy traders

9. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

greek (2019-06-28)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how many strategies have you learned? Do you collect too many strategies? is the strategy wrong? unfavorable? I thought the strategy wasn't wrong, but the traders were wrong ... made a few mistakes, and then judged the system failed ... You're right, good management and patience are the keys. and I think this strategy is rather convincing but a little confusing to understand. I will give time to this strategy and after I fully understand this I will apply this strategy to my demo account and test about 10 times. If the strategy becomes successful at least 7 times then I will use it in my real account.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with a friend, it must be like that, to follow and read this thread from the beginning, beforehand, so that the information is not cut off and only repeat the previous question, but are you sure if there is a strategy with 100% profit? ? if anyone also joins proudly when I get that strategy in this forum and if you haven't tried this, you don't know the strategy works and provides benefits ... I think you should try first and place an order with f4. after you receive an order and take advantage, now you can give suggestions or comments to build this strategy more profit for us

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, it all depends on the trader. how good and profitable the strategy is, but if the trader doesn't follow the rules, he will lose and get a margin call. master one strategy and produce profits consistently. [Reply]
    enough money so here you can earn a lot of dollars and you can make your life very easy and quick income can come here and feel happy that you get 100% profitable trade. I am really surprised how you produce 100% winning trades with you looking for time to find out the market situation !! I will try your system on my demo account because I like the system. If I get a big profit from this system, I will try it on my real account.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-06-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 285 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)