+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 285 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand your analysis because here you are not clearly presenting your details. I think your strategy might be good but without the right presentation it is very difficult to use it in trading. I hope you will give us details later. and When I'm doing my work and looking into my stock trading, Fantastic Four works alone and waits for the right time to make a profit .. Very very helpful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like there was no intention before about this system. And I'm not symmetrical partner how to use this. But so far I have failed to learn, I imagine that there is a risk of Brobding at the bottom of this work and we should not follow this trick. But if you believe you can eliminate this beatific advantage, then you must have it. and Of the many responses, which have proven this strategy. And please share your experience here. I myself expect trading profits if at least 30% per month, and the average is achieved even more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the strategy looks fine and the target has to reach more often because 10 points become a fairly original target and can be hit easily even though I disagree it will be a 100% winning strategy there are times when the market starts moving to the side of the road from one point and at at that time trading may not be closed in profit. Furthermore you are not talking about stop loss in this strategy and without a stop loss even one trade that cannot hit the target can go into a big loss.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), korong (2019-11-16)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer this indicator on H1 or H4 ... this is usually the most suitable if we want to see ... clearly ... along with the magenta indicator around 75 from the initial price, consider the price to go up high around 75 pips or down around 75 pips . We only place pending orders better than 75 pips from the open price, this means we place POs outside the magenta color. You can test from the chart history using this indicator ... and 1.2520 will be inside the magenta line. Do you still trade there? Something is very confusing (regarding de magenta's inner-outer lines) because I did this yesterday and the trade didn't close, turned around and it was a disaster.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), korong (2019-11-16)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir, aap mujhey you batain ki hum log bina ki nuksaan ka kaisey trading kar saktey hain aur kya aap mujhey tips day saktey hain ki humain kaisey trading karni chahye aur kitna daily profit due to saktey hain hum loog. aur kin kin The main currency pairs of hum enter the trading ko karni chahye the best time stall hi trading kay liye. so that you can keep on batayein to aap ki maharbani hogi aur play aap ki madad bahut hi aabhari for years ga. Thank you in advance. ra naam Mohammad Sarfaraz Nawaz hi.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han boss agr hum chaty he keh hamne bonus acha mily to hamne chaia keh hum fprex men jab post kartyy hen to hum apny maind ko fresh rakh kam karena chaia jab tak hamra maind fresh nai ho ga tab tak haamne achi kamyabi kabhe bhe nai miil saky ge jab hamri post ke quality strong ho ge hamne bonus bhe acha mily ga kamyabi bhe achi hasil kar saken gysath ham ko apni posting ki quality eachi karni chahiye kio k ager hamare post ki quality eachi hoge to hi ham ko acha bonus hasil hota hey our achey bouns se ham ko acha profit hasil hota hey.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here is my question what is your lot size for this pending order. and how you can trust trading without stop loss. I think anything can happen to your trade. down as low as 500 pips which is possible for some couples what will be your plan B. do you just watch and wait to return for days or weeks? So Forex means a source of income on-line with various conversations about forex trading. This is an Indian wave site where many people earn money for a long time. This is a suitable source of income for students and employees.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear bt ya hai ka 100 percent hum nhi keh sakhta hai ham 10p percent profit ho ga magr lose ho bhr skahta ha agr huam acha expeeince tu hum zaroor kuch profir earn kar sakhta hai forex ma

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), ForexAA (2019-10-27), Iqlevel (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27), Version2 (2019-10-27), zahraali989 (2019-10-27)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good strategy and it will work well I am sure about that because if we analyze each pair's movement they are some specific price at which it will return. I have also identified these points. Note that there is also the possibility of losing your money if you know what I mean. when the price touches each round around 00.20.50 or 80 then a reversal must occur and that is a place where you can get profits but don't be greedy and take profit only 10 pips because 10 pips is a correction of current movements. Thank you for sharing .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this business need good experience of the market price up and down , and if the traders have the experience of this business they can make good trading plan and can make huge income , in this business no body could make 100 percent profitable trading plan some time the market trend change its trend on sudden bases .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 285 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)