+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 285 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I observed in todays trading on the EURUSD chart, my pending order was picked, and it went so wide, before coming down again to take profit, which can be dangerous when one does not have good balance... I am agree with you bro, i think we can use this strategy by following the trend and avoid against the trend, right?. Sometime maybe we face a lost but this is usually happen in trading, never mind about that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is a wonderful indicator which give great profit. please inform us about where we can get the indicator. your fantastic position are also attract me. i will used it as soon as i could collect the indicator. as you say if it work then we will get some relax in forex trading from daily thinking and frustration. it will bring us a lot of profit also. Nice strategy to recond with, I have been making nice profit since last week, except on friday, due to Non farm pay-roll (NPF) news frm the US.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    me bhi ye method try karne ki koshish akr raha hon lekin muje demo me bahut zada fayda nahi laga
    mujhe lagta hai ki isme aur zada chanegs ki zarurat hai

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Similarly, to my last post, like the news today was very strong, like the news about unemployment and employment rate both in the United sates, Canada and Great Bratain affect the movement of most currency pairs!!! It is working fine, from monday to thursday, I hv been making good profit form fantastic four strategy, but today was quite different, all currency pairs went up up, I guess it was as a result of the US unemployment news.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    me bhi ye method try karne ki koshish akr raha hon lekin muje demo me bahut zada fayda nahi laga

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy is base on magic number which a groups of traders believe that number is favorite to put their order, stop lost or take profit. That numbers can be said as physicology factors, just like fibonacci levels. Did you hear about fibonacci strategy? I like fibonacci because fibonacci is old system and quite trusty. This strategy have a similar with fibonacci so i want to learn it first at demo and after some experience i will knew how powerful of this strategy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is really nice . i just try to explore what you found . with basic fanstic four i try to make a research price action near this zona , and this really help to undersatand what do price wanna do . its justlike making b;ock perblock of price movemenr . but . right now im still in researcj . ill post here what ill find latr with this fantasticfou. So far your strategy is working but the area of weakness is not putting stop loss. Going by what you said that, the price will still come back to close open position.what about if trend change totally e.g from north to south which may take longer to change direction again?probably you money would have been wiped out before price change its course.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy is nice, there is no doubt about that, but haven used this fantastic four strategy for like 4 weeks now, I discovered that one has to prepare for some losses sometimes, and someother time, u win as well, "I could remember how I loss in my demo account, some weeks back, despite living the trade till next day, thinking it will transform to possitive next day, but rather it was still increasing....

One has to be very carefull, that is the watch word!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well after much practice in my demo account i will like to know if it will be very possible for me to increase the numbers of the pending order because i can see that this Fantastic Four is really profitable so i will like to hear from you point of view before i practice this Fantastic Four in my live account, hpe to hear from you though this method sounds interesting but it also sounds scaring because no sl was mentioned in the strategy and in forex there is nothing like 1M00 percent certainty.or whayt do you think?=

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 285 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)