+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 285 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speculator View Post
    dear jiching , if the price hit sl of 200 pips once a month then you loose of everything earned in that month. that meansif everyday your op hits ( that is unlikely ) and tp hits everyday you make 200 pips as 20days X 10 pips and one single day Stoploss hit ..Your all profit is gone. Theoretically not good
    Ya theoretically its no good but also if any trade goes in negative direction than keep floating than your margin is reduced and due to big sl value when it will close out than you equity drop will be huge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear jiching , if the price hit sl of 200 pips once a month then you loose of everything earned in that month. that meansif everyday your op hits ( that is unlikely ) and tp hits everyday you make 200 pips as 20days X 10 pips and one single day Stoploss hit ..Your all profit is gone. Theoretically not good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Biddarani View Post
    I am grateful to you for sharing your strategy here. But Want to say that all indicator gives result
    based on chart patterns. So I follow chart more and more.
    Therefor your post also profitable.
    i will thank to you if you try this strategy and you make profit with this. my strategy is really based on price. we don't need to look at the chart as often as possible, only put PO and leave the chart and wait for the profit at night...

Quote Originally Posted by i7ssan View Post
    How could you get 100% profit it is iut of my thinking limit. I did not hear that any strategy is 100% immune but it looks that your strategy is good for using. I will give it a try. And how you set your orders please specify.
    my suggesstion is trying this strategy first and you will understand how it works and give the profit.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How could you get 100% profit it is iut of my thinking limit. I did not hear that any strategy is 100% immune but it looks that your strategy is good for using. I will give it a try. And how you set your orders please specify.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    may jo hai woh in par apni trading nahi karta hun kion kay mujh jitna profit horaha hota hai market may say may woh hasil karah layta hun aur may market say bahar aya jayta hun phir.

Member Biddarani is on a distinguished road Biddarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am grateful to you for sharing your strategy here. But Want to say that all indicator gives result
    based on chart patterns. So I follow chart more and more.
    Therefor your post also profitable.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 are the magic numbers. they are psychological numbers. most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. ok let i explain these. try to think, you like to say 1.3195 or 1.3200 ?? if the number is 1.3142, we prefer to say 1.3150. yeah, this is i mean. psychological numbers like 20 and 80. this is pareto numbers... you can browse about 20/80 in google..

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me bhi ye method try karne ki koshish akr raha hon lekin muje demo me bahut zada fayda nahi laga
    mujhe lagta hai ki isme aur zada chanegs ki zarurat hai...

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naim View Post
    never put SL for my pending orders but i prepare balance 150-200 pips for each PO. in this strategy, i don't notice any news, i don't care with low, medium, or high impact news.magic numbers. they are psychological numbers. most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. ok let i explain these. try to think,
    yes, i agree with your statement, if you prepare good balance and strong balance for each PO, i think we must get profit.. without put Stop Loss in my pending orders, it's good strategy...
    the important thing is don't trade without money management, you will get loss and margin calls..
    my strategy is good and profitable.. please use my indicator and attach to your chart..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gune22 View Post
    appears to be quite interesting that you make use of this strategy, I could possibly know this if you can perform on lower timeframe? and what timeframe is most suitable to this strategy? I could know whether the color magenta indicator is? no matter if the Daily Range with 75% of the High-Low?
    yes, this is very amazing.. you only place pending orders at price ending in 00,20,50,80 and place TP 10 pips each, 4 level sell limit and 4 level buy limut.. use TF H1, magenta lines are distance from opening price to 75 pip... 75 pip is the 75% daily range of the pair... EU,GU,AU,NU,UCHF
    30 pip is the pair UCAD,EURGBP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 285 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)