+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 285 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    I think it's very good. If in trading with 10 pips each time, and I'm glad we share this experience and good system with us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaforex View Post
    I think this strategy seems more directed martingale strategy.
    and we should always double the volume of our trade for profit.
    If the pain in my statement?
    you can combine with martiangle or averaging according to the balance..
    if your equity is enough and strong, martiangle and averaging is good to get profit in forex..
    using price numbers ending in 00,20,50,80 and martiangle makes my account plus and plus..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks brother, i am glad if you can make profit by using this strategy...
    I use in 75 range at pair EU,GU,AU,UCHF,NU but for USDCAD in 30 range..
    Don't forget to prepare 200 pip for each OP and use the good money management.
    You use the 30 range for AUD/USD, beware for the trend market, it's not safe. use 75 range.
    What'll happen, if it's floating more than 200 pip? Shall I cut it loss? I'd made a mistake, I didn't close my fantastic orders last night, and it's still floating about 100 pip, let it be?
    you combine with trade line and fibonacci level?? that's good.. may you share it here in this thread..
    let's discuss together about your strategy so that we can make profit more and more..
    i will wait for your sharing... thanks brother
    Fibonacci??

Member kazaforex is an unknown quantity at this point kazaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy seems more directed martingale strategy.
    and we should always double the volume of our trade for profit.
    If the pain in my statement?

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sure that your strategy might have been working for you. However, I am not sure that it will work 100%. At the Forex market, one cannot give the 100% guarantee. However, I will try your strategy at my demo account and will see how that goes for me. Best of luck with your strategy and I hope you keep making profit with this. Thanks for sharing your trading strategy.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy is very great sir, and will certainly be a lot of his friends who visit this tread very powerful for me, interesting titles this will make us spellbound when it is fully capable of generating 100% profit, thanks

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abir0162 View Post
    dear bro thank you..........thanx a lot..........you stagy so good working 1hour time fream............i will this stagy given me 300% profit per month,,,,,,,,,,this stagy good working with trade line and febonacci lavel............when i used support registance lavel......i am proud of this stagy
    you combine with trade line and fibonacci level?? that's good.. may you share it here in this thread..
    let's discuss together about your strategy so that we can make profit more and more..
    i will wait for your sharing... thanks brother

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Ye ye ye.. I love this strategy.. What are the other 30 range pairs for this strategy? I usually use USDCAD and AUDUSD.. The others are EU and GU in 75 range, but it's too high..
    Thanks brother, i am glad if you can make profit by using this strategy...
    I use in 75 range at pair EU,GU,AU,UCHF,NU but for USDCAD in 30 range..
    Don't forget to prepare 200 pip for each OP and use the good money management.
    You use the 30 range for AUD/USD, beware for the trend market, it's not safe. use 75 range.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok, i am glad hear that the indicator works again well.. keep profit with fantastic four.
    i will help you if you get the problem

i am not standby, but i will answer the questions.. thanks..
    good job, you always get profit with fantastic four, i think today the market is very good to us...
    Ye ye ye.. I love this strategy.. What are the other 30 range pairs for this strategy? I usually use USDCAD and AUDUSD.. The others are EU and GU in 75 range, but it's too high..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by toufik View Post
    Appears incredible however officially is it feasible?

Based on me personally it's difficult simply because i'd like achievement percentage greater than 8/10 with this particular techniques it's difficult.
    Make sure you reveal your own month-to-month outcomes,
    i only put pending orders in the morning, i placed at outside magenta lines with range 75 or 30..
    it depends on the pairs. please try it on demo account

Quote Originally Posted by jg6073727 View Post
    i also use this method this is a very sin=mple method. but iss ki waja sy mujhy itna zayda faida na ho rha iss liye i think that is may kuch or changes kren to acha ho ga or zayda faida ho ga.=
    yeah, you're right, this is a simple method you can make profit..without see the chart, we can make profit..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 285 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)