+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 285 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    thanks brother, your testimonial will strength the powerful of this strategy. you're right, if we haven't used and tried this strategy, we can only comment.. but if we have tried and got profit, you will say ......

ok, brother, get profit with f4.
    Yes you're right master.. many people just talking.. but i and some people who shared here have proved it..
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    i can not place order at 1.2520, 1.2550, 1.2580, 1.2600, why? why i will place order above 1.2602,
    why you will? that's the rule of this strategy.. using fantastic magical number.. why you can't? I'm asking now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good balance if you use 1000 pips backup..
    for example today eu open price at 1.2527, first magenta line is 1.2602, so you can place Po above 1.2602 at price ending in 00,20,50,80 like 1.2620,1.2650,1.2680,1.2700 (sell limit) and also set PO below the second magenta line like 1.2450,1.2420,1.2400,1.2380 (buy limit)
    i can not place order at 1.2520, 1.2550, 1.2580, 1.2600, why? why i will place order above 1.2602,
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-08-25), topmaster (2012-08-25)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    brother i have 1000 pips back up, but what mean of (PO)? i want to understand this strategy, now my order in profit, what as you are saying, that after hitting the price, market will come back for 10 pips, so that means, if market is going against me, then mujhe market wapas aane ka wait karna hoga? kitna pips loss mein jayega?
    good balance if you use 1000 pips backup..
    for example today eu open price at 1.2527, first magenta line is 1.2602, so you can place Po above 1.2602 at price ending in 00,20,50,80 like 1.2620,1.2650,1.2680,1.2700 (sell limit) and also set PO below the second magenta line like 1.2450,1.2420,1.2400,1.2380 (buy limit)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today pair eu is going up, it is bullish..
    the price has touched our PO at 1.450, leave it, don't worry about your PO.. if you have prepared 200 pips for each PO
    why don't you wait for tomorrow ?? let's wait and see ok..
    brother i have 1000 pips back up, but what mean of (PO)? i want to understand this strategy, now my order in profit, what as you are saying, that after hitting the price, market will come back for 10 pips, so that means, if market is going against me, then mujhe market wapas aane ka wait karna hoga? kitna pips loss mein jayega?
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-08-25), topmaster (2012-08-25)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dech2003 View Post
    presenting am still demo trading this system. so far my trading history is green.if its continues like this for a month, then i will go life on it
    good job brother if so far you can make profit with F4.. i hope you will get profit consistently at least a month, and you can change to real account

Quote Originally Posted by zaish View Post
    its nice for begner so i will try it first at demo in the same way as you describe because still i am not well at forex but this looks intresting and profitable aswell
    try it on demo acc will make you sure about this strategy.. good luck

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its nice for begner so i will try it first at demo in the same way as you describe because still i am not well at forex but this looks intresting and profitable aswell

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saintboy View Post
    Very nice thread. So, the point is we wait until the price move up/down 75 pips from daily open price. and we set pending order, buy limit and sell limit, in several magic number. with assumption the price will retrace first before it continue its trend. I can get your point.
    I think this is fits with me. because I don't want all day long watching the chart. I want to enjoy my life too. Maybe it's much better if someone here make EA from this strategy
    correct.. what you understand is correct, with assumption the price will retrace and we get minimal 10 pips from each order.
    i have no time to see the chart, so this f4 is very simple and profitable..
    who wants to make EA ??

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice thread. So, the point is we wait until the price move up/down 75 pips from daily open price. and we set pending order, buy limit and sell limit, in several magic number. with assumption the price will retrace first before it continue its trend. I can get your point.
    I think this is fits with me. because I don't want all day long watching the chart. I want to enjoy my life too. Maybe it's much better if someone here make EA from this strategy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akram00 View Post
    hi, I do not understand your analysis, because here you do not present your information clearly. I think your strategy may be good, but without adequate presentation, it is very difficult to use in commerce. I hope the next time you give us more details. thank you
    1. look at the magenta lines that you can see with my indicator..
    2. place pending orders sell limit above magenta line, at price ending in 00,20,50,80
    3. place pending orders buy limit above magenta line, at price ending in 00,20,50,80
    4. set TP 10 pips for each PO

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    presenting am still demo trading this system. so far my trading history is green.if its continues like this for a month, then i will go life on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 285 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)