+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very nice yarn. So the point is we wait until the price rises / drops 75 pips from the daily open price. and we set up pending orders, buy limits and sell limits, in some magic numbers. assuming the price will retrace first before continuing the trend. I can see what you mean. I think it suits me. because I do not want to spend all day watching the chart. I want to enjoy my life too. It might be much better if someone here makes EA out of this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see these strategies and indicators look different trading strategies than other well-known strategies. But I do not agree with the statement that this strategy will give 100% profit because we know Forex is not fully predictable in all conditions. So it's better to check the market situation before we use this strategy in Forex trading. in my opinion, why did your strategy win 100% of the time, that's because you trade in Asian sessions where they do not move much and do not you use any kind of stop loss and can you post your trading account statement here for this strategy because we can all get some more ideas about his workability than that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy seems very good to me. hope it will also work on my chart. I am currently setting this indicator on my platform and start analyzing this. Will you mention that what time period should I choose for it? The steps you mentioned as ur routine look pretty interesting and it seems like I have used your method after the trials in different strategies. Really worth a try but will keep track on this thread and read responses to decide it

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a goal, tredar does not know that most of the trade marks that the cell can carry. I think that the price increase is the bottom side of the cell with its trade. So, if the trade ajibanai Los eat. Ayanalaisisa tried to market. Some basic indicators about Forex bidipipasa part of the school are indicators. These and other research indicators with him. Ayanalaisisera try to learn some technical things. So you can gradually become easier I think I can agree with you that Gain With Fantastic Four is a very profitable indicator because I have used this advantage with the Fantastic Four and I think I can get the best advantage from the forex market in my demo, so invest my money into a live account to trade With the Fantastic Four would be very profitable

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex vend is very difficult to find techniques that are 100% profitable, therefore, you have completed well to look for techniques that are 100% profitable. I try and work flat to find honest strategies to trade. I feel satisfied that you want to follow reasonable rules and a reasonable cash management system. I'm happy if you have tested it when you trade in forex .. I hope you always get a profit with these fantastic four .. the price ending in 80 is the first resistance / support, after that 20, and then the last 00, 50. Hope you will make a profit, relaxed and happy.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really grateful to have shared such a trading strategy. this looks like a profitable trading strategy but I need to test it first in a demo account so I can use this method with confidence in real trading and generate consistent profits. nothing can be 100% because there is no indicator or EA can detect or predict rapid changes in market movements. I have to say .... with a small error it can be really beneficial with continuous monitoring. I can not wait to test it on a very strong up / down trend .. after all the profit targets are pretty small. I've made something like this using rsi but it takes 2 pip profit on the bigger lot in ECN / STP and I'm very happy to see the same strategy using optimistic price action. I will encode ur strategy into my version of EA and see what it does .... Good PIPPing along the way..master

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make my career happy so that's why I have to earn money from any source, if I have to get 100 per profit, then I should be able to do it in the market carefully and sythematically. EA for strategy is almost complete. Some minor functions will not apply yet. We prepare as soon as possible. Arbitrary Lot Size and variable closing time of the trade will not work. But with standard Lot size it will do in good return results. When we do this, I will send jiching EA first and he can provide it here. Think this will happen in a few days.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried it before but I have not received a consistent profit with this strategy. I do it when the euro is above like 1.30 but now the euro is down and one of my open trades loses. I think if you use this then you need to use stop loss. let program program the script that hopefully gets tomorrow. If it works fine, I'll post it here for you. That would be a good advantage for this great strategy. So you can place trades in seconds and use more currency pairs to trade at the same time. But always look at your money management

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Well,i think your pips strategy will give you success. So i think this will give me a great success. It is very simple strategy so that anyone can get knowledge form here and implement it to his/her trading..

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very interested in our business model and congratulated us on the difference were making to childrens lives.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-04-12), Unregistered (3), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)