+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one question. What is your SL? Make a new decision to open the grip. The results of the call to trade again. But it really sucks, women who share terrorist organizations. Therefore, if the terrorist group is too small to direct your fingertips. If you are a terrorist group, then you will not make it past more than 10 points to win. Therefore, at the government level, it only mixes the two. and you can easily open. And when and where. But the problem that often goes to Earth is their best projection SL. Guess as soon as possible if possible. If you contribute more than 10 times, it often only predicts. To show us all the ways to match the best of course.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been attacked by Bolivian forces for four years, a strategy, work 60/100, as an alternative method, not in the direction of control, so that they do not have enough time for the miracle to be sold. . If you look at the computer on time, don't tend to commit the sins that we have solid manufacturers until the vendor decides, he points to a little conversion. and concrete steps are very easy and simple to understand and suitable for signal use, which is usually easy. Banded permanently and stochastic during my graph at the same time, and these people are about scalping. But the stochastic signal is different from the others in the mine. Will definitely mention.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is only one problem. What on earth is your SL? For convenient locations decide to start the task. Buying and selling, the more you can use. What on earth is SL. If you directly press SL users it can be too short. But the profit is up to 10 points and eventually spills into your SL too long. So it's known as a combination of both. and I would advise with respect that if you want to do scalping then you have to make a very good analysis system knowledge because with good analysis you will never get a loss in scalping.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am boliingerbad four-year operation You only have 60/100 work because alternative means move in the opposite direction and that so many who fail to give enough time to hire marketers are faced with enormous losses if the terrorist organization that has never been. If we tend to see it in Outlook, besides it is not practical to hire merchants, select traders will not watch it back a little. and I always when we see whether there will be enough time for all SL distributor operators in sequence, Buscando's precautions will give you a little trend, as long as the distributor is only 60/100, otherwise it will be due to a lack of management strategies and unlike Bolivia during my four years are victims.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we want to use this strategy, we still need to understand the main trends, words that say seeing candle trends are proof of that. That means we have to wait until the London session or US session where price movements are trending. Because if we trade in Tokyo session where the price is sideways, this strategy has some risks because I see bollinger bands usually give us fake signals. This is my opinion. Please correct if I am wrong. and only one question. What is the series? This location is easy to decide when it will be opened. You benefit when sold. But how difficult is your series. You can get a very small SL immediately hit. If your index is too long, you end up losing more than 10 points. This is better than the combination of the two.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one question. what is your ISL? It's easy to choose once to open the handle. once to trade, once to make a profit. But what is difficult is the proportion of your terrorist group. as a result if your terrorist group is too short, you will be beaten quickly. If your terrorist group is too long you have lost more than your ten pip profit. therefore it is best for you to only mix 2 and only one question. What is your SL? Easy to set up, as soon as you start taking root. Previously, when trading to increase profits. But it is content available on NT. As a result, if the NT is too short for you without being able to come here soon. If your NT is too long to complete, you will lose ten points higher than the income level. Therefore, it is best for you to only mix 2 jokes.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We use boliingerbad which comes from a number of years the approach of people only doing 60/100 because in various other methods that run on opposit courses are extraordinary and do not present much time for you for beautiful speculators to meet with large deficits on the show he certainly is not SL. if we all see it in the perspective of more time than their speculators who are actually impractical they may not choose speculators until they see a slight reversal. and good and appropriate strategies for mistakes, and it seems that the strategy does not depend on indicators so that we are confident to use them. If we want to be consistent with 10 pips I think we can succeed, a friend of mine is consistent with 10 pips every day now he earns a lot of money.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use boliingerbad from four decades of your technique only doing 60/100 because in other ways it runs on a very opposite route and does not offer much effort and energy and your efforts to sufficient investors meet with a big failure if he never SL. if we see it in the perspective of more time than the investor who cannot be used it should not choose investors until he sees a slight change. and only 1 question. what is your SL? It's easy to make a decision once to open excellence. once to trade, once to make a profit. but what is tiring is the quantity of your foreign terrorist organization. because if your foreign terrorist organization is too short, you will be immediately hit. If your foreign terrorist organization is too long, you end up losing more than your ten pip profit. thus the best is you are smart enough to mix 2 .....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like business using the stockhastic and bolinger indicators. It's just that to be safe I think we should also see a larger TF on TF H1 wanting to see the overall clarity factor ... when it is in accordance with the new OP OP the small TF is to reduce the danger. and sagittiform strategies and interesting to try, the vibrating ground mark makes 10 pips a day, but if scalping is finished in an odd entry for 10 pips with a period of 5 to 15 instant leave is still tight, but if finished with the current number of each message with a 2-1 pip TP profit it is easier to do

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good strategy ... I like to trade using the stockhastic and bolinger indicators. It's just to be safe I think we also have to look at the larger TF on TF H1 wanting to see the overall saturation point ... when it matches the new commit on the small OP TF to minimize risk and Scalping is popular, and profitable for some traders, but not without risk . When trading, many brokers are similar to marathon runners. They need to make quick use of the opportunities that arise, and if the opportunity fades, profitable trade is sure to lose, because typical brokers will not wait long enough for other opportunities to appear in the same trade. The advantage of this approach lies in the many profit opportunities presented. For long-term traders, even swing traders, one loss in trade according to the definition of loss is large and important. Long-term trading requires a large investment of time, and energy before profit, and failure in an important setback. Brokers don't suffer from this problem. He can fail a single trade, regardless of time or place, and still make a profit if the overall balance of his position is profitable. This aspect can sometimes reduce stress, and create a more optimistic trade psychology too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)