+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1348

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you very much @ mazzr , for share your strategy. i will trying this strategy until i make profit.i will share my results in this post.i hope you will post many many new strategy for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Swing strategy always use longterm method which use highrange time frame, it ussually use 1 hour to 4 hour time frame to make an analyze, Because swing system is hold the possition for long time, it can be hold until 2 days or more.
    true, for style swing trade, then it is better to use a larger time frame can also see the chart D1, because it usually will take swing trades with 30-50 pip profit, so for be able to close the position it took quite a long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    simple strategies and interesting to try, very realistic target profit is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is done in a single entry for 10 pips with 5 to 15 minute timeframe will be quite difficult, but if done in a couple of times each entry with TP 2-1 pips profit then it will be easier to do.
    yes i agree with you, if target position is 10 pips going long to reach that target. at small time frame it is better to take a little profit with a lot of position open.

Senior Member sobissa will become famous soon enough sobissa will become famous soon enough sobissa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice strategy seems simple can you tell me since when you use this strategy
    and can we use this strategy on 4h chart for swing deals ???

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    It is an advantage of scalping a friend, with a look at Time Frime small (M15), we can determine the profit targets are short (10 points). and have best knowledge that scalping is very dangerous for an inexperienced, because every time the price will have to pay attention tranding.
    How many time a day we can make an open position using this strategy my friend, is there any limitation or not,
    Cause I am afraid if I become over traded by using this trading scalping system in my trade.

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is simple and easy to follow. Has anybody been using it now ? If so please share your result here.
    I'll try it on demo account for a few days and see how well it works.

Member vertext is an unknown quantity at this point vertext's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading for 10 pips scalpng to me is by depositig to a broker with a 1pip fixed spread and when you are trading with them , when you pen a position,no matter how fast or slow your trade will get to your positve side, always close when you hae some positve points and that will help you understand trading and you will reacch your 10 pips very fast.during news impact technical does not work correctly.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!
    Watch out for this scalping strategy.

Name : 10 Pips Per Day Scalping Strategy
    Time Frame : 5 to 15 Minute Charts
    Indicators : Bollinger Bands (20, 0, 2) and Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Steps to look for to scalp your 10 pips:-

- Look only on the major pairs. (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF)
    - A close must happen outside the Bollinger Band indicator
    - Stochastic Oscillator indicator must be in a oversold (below 20) or overbought area (above 80).
    - If market is in a uptrend, look for a red candle. If market is in a downtrend look for a green candle.
    - We will call these the “Signal Candles”
    - Once you see your signal candle, enter in that same direction and scalp your pips.
    - Stops are hard kept at 20 pips.

10 Pips Scalping Strategy Video Tutorial :

Please Comment!!!
    This technique is good, but should be equal to the direction of the trend is happening in the bigger time frame. could you show me the placement of stop loss that you use for this technique?
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 pips is very easy to take at daily as profits.but should be difficult to get 50 pips or more per day.i am scalper and taking daily 5 to 15 pips and satisfied about my own strategy.and for taking 10 pips, more important is, have to open position at right point.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not totally agree with your strategy because you do not specify the time when this strategy working good and do not share any prof of your strategy. during news impact technical does not work correctly. we need to consider both fundamental and technical at a time to make good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)