+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one question. What is your SL? It's easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to make a profit. But what's difficult is what your SL is. Because if your SL is too short, you can get hit immediately. If your SL is too long, you end up losing more than 10 pips of your profits. and If you have a scalping effect on the system, then you have a very effective and very effective system for scalping the system and if you don't have a system to trade, then you have a problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I personally believe I like scalping and this is my trading style, but most of the joint strategies are for long-term trading and med, not for the short term. So really appreciating sharing such a strategy for short-term trading and what you have explained really seems profitable if we follow the rules we can make good profits but I have the analysis and see that within the 15M framework there is no profit every day we have to wait a few days because the rules are mentioned but 10 pips each doesn't come so I think traders have to be careful about that so they can save their capital if they don't care about the rules they have to face big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many situations in everyday business that can guarantee thank you letters. Some typical situations include: appreciation for special consideration given by other organizations, thanking speakers for presentations at board meetings, customer appreciation letters that thank customers for their protection, thank employees for outstanding service or performance, and Friends I am right that scalping gives us the opportunity to make money in a short time and we need to develop a trading strategy and have to trade with trade skills. we can check your strategy.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many situations in everyday business that can guarantee thank you letters. Some typical situations include: appreciation for special consideration given by other organizations, thanking the speaker for the presentation at the board meeting, the customer appreciation letter thanking the customer for their support, thanking employees for outstanding service or performance, thank you to individuals or organizations for customer referrals, awards to volunteer service workers for their personal contributions to public service campaigns .. and I think sometimes it will be effective when I know there is hot news in the near future so I have to follow this strategy. But I think this might not come every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions appear on the chart.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even scalp is very riscky, but I like trading scalping. this strategy works when the stoch is also crossed oversold and above the branch level. but this doesn't happen all the time. this is most of the time moving between oversold and overbought levels. so when you work scalping try to have a maximum carful body. and at the beginning of the scalp, give 10 pips of profit, using a bollingar band from four years your strategy only works 60/100 because in other ways it goes in the very opposite direction and does not provide enough time for the trader to meet with a big loss if he doesn't ever SL. have a good income.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use boliingerbad from four years your strategy only works 60/100 because in other ways it goes in a very opposite direction and does not provide enough time for the trader who is sufficient to meet with a big loss if he has never been SL. if we see it in a longer perspective than the trader who can't be executed, don't choose the merchant until he sees a slight reversal and that is a good strategy. but it must be clearer to use. I mean defining more about this scalping strategy so that newcomers can understand the technique. and if there are other instructions for increasing pips from 10-15, also share with us. thank you

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one request. What is your SL? They are easy tasks to determine temporarily to be able to start a situation. while being able to transact, while earning income. But what is challenging on earth is usually the best SL. If your SL is usually too limited, you can immediately reach it. If your SL is usually long, you end up burning more than your 10 pips of income. So the best is that you know how to combine the two. and Scalping is a short-term strategy and I don't like it. The leaning and best experience and spending time every day in forex trading makes you a successful trader and you can make profits easily. There are other useful strategies such as price action.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, the initial costs in the forex trading business are relatively low compared to other investment programs and thus traders can start investing their money into the foreign exchange market with which they feel comfortable losing so that losses should not have a drastic impact on their personal lives !! and If you are new to this forum then you must follow the important rules to join this forum. You must learn first and then come on this platform which is very useful for all traders.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping trading strategy means an automatic trading strategy. Even though it is risky for forex traders but this strategy is very profitable. We can make money in a short time so that 10 pipes are very easy to trade with scalping. and the price touches the beautiful price bouncing or pulling back around 10 pips so that I can profit from it and to reduce floating I usually only use 5 pips and if the price touches again in a few hours.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think will be sometimes affective when I know any hot news will in the near future then I should follow this strategy. But I think this may not come at every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions arise on the graph. So my income will be lower. That's why always it may not be followed. But I will follow this strategy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-20), mehro (2019-07-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)