+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1348

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wah if I can not or do not match the scalping because we have really long deep strategy of the problem lies in the rapid TF hehehhee
    remember it took a long time for a small fluent in scalping TF to its accuracy is less

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jambi View Post
    strategies are simple yet powerful enough to pip gain. I also use a similar strategy with you bro. stohastic with calculations using the same and also the exact same time which is 5 minutes. certainly typical of your trading style is scalping is always dancing opportunities in the short term.
    Yes my friend this is very powerful strategy Many people use this mainly who have not huge time for trading But I don't think this is a good Idea use it in 5M chart.I use it on 15M.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategies are simple yet powerful enough to pip gain. I also use a similar strategy with you bro. stohastic with calculations using the same and also the exact same time which is 5 minutes. certainly typical of your trading style is scalping is always dancing opportunities in the short term.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks bro for sharing this nice strategy,mujhe ye bohat psnd i ha or ma ise zrur use kru gha,ku k scalping se hum ek constant profit earn kr skte ha or is me ziada kuch dyan b nahi dena prta jaise k news wgaira pr k k ise hm use hi ziada tr 5M,15M chart me krte ha thanks again bro

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using boliingerbad from four years you strategy only works 60/100 becasue in other way it goes in the extremely opposit direction and did not provide enough time to quite trader met with big losses if he never SL. if we see it in longer perspective than its not workable trader should not pick the trader untill he observe a little reversal.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is very good and I personally used a candle next to the deviant, but used on the part of 15 minutes and not 5 minutes
    But will try them also on the Frame 5 minutes .. Thanks for Trg Strategy ...

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to scalp at beautiful price. when the price touch the beautiful price, it bounce or pull back about 10 pips, so that i can take profit from it. to reduce floating, i usually use only 5 pips and if the price touch again in a few hours, i put an order at that price again and i can make profit again.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bid / ask spread is 3 points. So you have to pay 2 points at the opening of trading, and 3 points at the close of trading. In other words, the cost of a trade 4 points. Well, if you are scalping the market, you should have at least 10 points, so the cost of trade, including the four elements and at least get a decent profit in the form of 4.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, I like this with your trading strategy. easy and simple. I also use this strategy. there are only additions to the MA. I give MA 5 and 25 as referring only to price alone. stochastic setting exactly the same as you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trader_jambi For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10), shani125 (2020-11-29)

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only 10 pips is not enough for me for each day.i will not be happy to take only 10 pips. and it should be risky to use big lots or high volume for take 10 pips.so better to trade as safe like as me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silverfx For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10), shani125 (2020-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)