+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1348

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I try it I will not lie on you brother I found it useless at the first but when i took better lock to it i found that we can make ten pips to not be greedy as profit so easy especially on the 15 MIN chart it's good strategy to notice thank you again for sharing it and i will keep you informing with the results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cresteden is an unknown quantity at this point cresteden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It quite a simple trading strategy considering the indicators involved and how it works but there are tendencies that it does always happen as suggested all the same Thanks for Sharing this Strategy one could work more on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 points every day is one of the easiest trading targets and reasonable to be achieved every day by every trader. the most important thing to do is that we do not scalping trading when the market is trending.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this strategy is not effective for long term trading.But I always try to trade with long term trading system.Could you give us some effective trading strategy with time frame of D1.I like D1 time frame for ever.Scalping is so risky for me.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bollinger band ke sath main moving average ka use karna jyada sahi signal deta hai waise band bhi sma ko lekar chalta hai , band ki middle line sma hi hoti hai aur upper band aur lower band middle SMA line se aik distance ke standard deviation lekar set kiye jate hain jo prices ke volatility ko show karte hain ismain band ka expand hona prices ke jyada volatility ki info deti hai aur band ka contrast ya narrow hona prices ke slow movement ke bare main indicate karta hai , apki strategy kafi achhi hai ismain moving average ka combination ismain kafi accurate signal de sakta hai.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing such good trading strategies but please share the results along with the strategy so that people come to know what you have earned with this strategy. I am also a scalper and i like the strategy but i recommend all to use stop-loss if totally depending on it. This strategy is very good and workable. This strategy will work in almost all market conditions but still it will not work every time so please use stop-loss of 20pips to avoid any uncertain situation.

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy i can say and thanks for sharing the pictures and also the video to make us understand. Really appreciate your effort. Now that you have shown some vital information i would like to know where can we download this template and indicator.

Banned sobuj85 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj85's Avatar
    Thanks
    10 pips scalping is easy to take if you follow some indicator signal cci indicator when cross 0 and and RSI cross 50 then you open a trade you take 10 or more pips for this trade.

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that plain strategies and engrossing to try, rattling pragmatic spot profit is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is through in a solitary accounting for 10 pips with 5 to 15 second timeframe testament be quite problematical, but if through in a deuce of present each substance with TP 2-1 pips profit then it instrument be easier to do.

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is easy when market is in range bound conditions . When we have 10pips target we should not use stoploss more than 20 pips as a bigger stoploss will not give us good risk to reward ratio . We should strictly obey our stoploss when are scalping . Discipline is very much needed in scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)