+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 234 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bhaiyo mere ko trend ko lekar kafi confusion hai.

Banned fxluck is an unknown quantity at this point fxluck's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend we can received on each time frame.
    if we tend to be using trend line on small time frame after that we received quick information of change trend.
    on lengthy time frame received past due however lengthy time frame trade is much more dependable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely I can say its truth and I personally believe that u actually need to obtain the design after that u can utilize the sma. Lead to sma is actually the foremost simplest issue on the actual mt4 which reveals the actual design. I think design ought to be companion of anyone that actually need the actual transfer deals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I clearly think yes its right that my situation was also same to you but i have tried to make a solution for 6 months and after that i have used a solution although it is not so great but you may try . You can use some indicators like zigzag , parabolic sar , bolingar band .

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yai question just newbies hi krte hen mjhy bhi mushkil hoti thi trend ky sath trade karne ka matlab hai market sentiments ke saath trade karna. Waise bhi kaha jaata hai ki trend is our best friend and we should trade with it and never go against it . nd apko kbhi loss nhi huga

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, absolutely my dear, I do believe trend is very important thing of forex trading. A forex trader can easily earn many pips from forex if the trader can get a real trend. If you try to find a trend in forex trading you can follow h1 and h4 chat and you can make trend line in your chat to find a trend.

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you really want to catch the trend then you can use the sea cause sea is the most easiest thing in the mt4 that shows the trend just look day or 4 hrs time frame and zoom out chart to see swing low and swing high and draw line through it and you will get trend

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line is very important in trading and we have to take another signal along trend line as candlestick shapes, we have to get good experience about use trend line and when we should make trade and take order with this method, I do not care about time frame when I determine trend line.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend line ka yeh fida hai k hamain ye maloom hota hai k market kis taraf ja rahi hai.is sy sell aur buy k signal milty hain.hamaisha market k trend k sath trade kerni chahiye kabhi bhi market k khilaf nai jana chahiye.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mn trend ko find karna bht hitough job hai or jab tak ap markt k trend ko ni find karo gey tab tak ap forex mn loss hi karo gey kiun k baz dafa market buying trend mn hoti hai or hum selling karty hn or ap is waja say loss kar jaty hn.

Member Arif405 is an unknown quantity at this point Arif405's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex tarde ko use karnay say app kou confusing feel karty ho forex par earning money kar saktay hain easy or confidence bee barta hain or knowledge AGR app ka experience ap k pass confidence ho to confusing kis baat ki

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 234 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)