+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bhaiyo mere ko trend ko lekar kafi confusion hai.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend basically market ke direction hoti hai ki market kis direction me ja rahi hai aur future mein kis direction me ja sakti hai Trend ki verification Ke Liye Hum indicator ki help Lete Hain aur is ke liye sabse accha indicator hai aap trendline Hain jis ki help se aap market ke Trend ka correct idea Laga sakte hain aur apna kaam kar sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also screw not real frequent disposition mostly. I focused it on trying to crack. in am postulation to you to live my almost inclination. What is this? And how do we use them? and how it is benifir for us. please have me crystallize about it i am in discomfort. and If you really need to catch this development then you can take advantage of sma. Lead sma can be the best thing in this mt4 that shows this development. I believe that development should be a good friend of everyone who really wants this swing action deal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhain bhai, ap ko jaan akr khosi ho ke trendline bohat zeyada support karta hai currency pair ko sahi guess karne ka, ap trendline ki waja se sahi laga kar kaafi profit kama sakte ho is me koyi shak nahi hai.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-29), IGI (2018-10-29)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading business, you can use your business name. If you are a merchant of 1 business, do not hesitate to sign up with anyone 2sra. If you want to use trend line, then you will be able to access market position. Market is climbing to make this line higher so it can reduce market price. Is it possible for traders to start trading in a position? and I think the trend should be a friend of all the people who really want to swing trading, the trend line is an important line to identify the ongoing direction and that is, it is done by exhilarating two or more low or high points on the graph given by the line without crossing or touching the main part of the candle.

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min trend is the friend aur jo bhi trader trend k mutabiq chalta he wo hi kamyab ho jata he tu apne jo kaha he k confusion he trend k bare min. Forex trading min moving average jo indicator he wo humin forex trend k bare min theek andaza deita he hum es tarha trend ka andaza kar k bari earning kar sakte hin. Trend k mutabiq agar hum buy ya sell karte hin tu risk bara hi kam leina parta he aur kam risk lei kar bari earning karna hi kamyabi he forex trading min.

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend ko lay kar preshan hony ki zarrorat naheen hay bhai, trend ka matlab hay market ki direction aur aap trend lines kay saath trend ko detrmine kar sakty ho.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend line is an important line to identify the ongoing trend and direction. if we use the trend line in a small period of time then we get quick information about the trend of change. I think the trend should be the friend of everyone who really wants a swing trade. time frame and zoom out chart to see swing low and swing high and draw a line through it and I'll get the trend. and all the indicators are useful for banging the tilt and we can see it in higher dimension frames like TF1H. TF4H and adding, and moving until we can see the aline movement and then go up. That is true if the dealer exchanges with locomote path and for that I use stochastic and also trendline.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is an important important strategy that we understand in using it, because I think it's like a wave of forex, so without any indicators maybe someone can succeed, I think that signing is what makes everyone different, because forex is very interesting but dangerous we can lose lots of money and If you really want to catch the trend, then you will use sma. The cause of sma is the best problem in mt4 that shows trends. I think it should be a friend of all people The World Health Organization really needs a swing trade.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you trade in forex trading with a cool mind and do not trade in forex trading with hot thoughts and if you trade in forex trading with patience and do not trade in forex trading with emotion then you can earn a lot of money from forex trading and this is the trend for You to make money from forex trading. and you can predict the forex market trends that can be used for your trading and profitable for you. the forex market trend can be obtained from all signal providers and you can also do it with your own analysis and other information obtained

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why you are so confused is the best problem if you trade with trends some people want to understand about how other life market trends, then it is very troublesome to look for market trends. If you trade with market trends, it is a tremendous problem. Continue and earn profits. and Bahi aap jab not trend kay saath chaloo tab gay not aap forex may succeed rahoo gay. forex may be kay trend when a time k aa koo stop loss kaa bee using karnaa chayi taa kay for market against hoo bee jay too aap limted loss kay saath market say hoo jao.keu kay forex risky bee hai some time market trend say out bee hoo jaate hai .phar aap dobaraa kuch time kay baad koo trend market say expert saktay hoo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)